Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, Hi! Im not exactly brand new, been around for like, a few weeks! I prefer Miami so I haven't found this thread until just now, so Hi!

Well take your time, all hurrying will get you if you are not careful is warned if it looks like your spamming.
As we have all found that if you take your time and try not to keep looking at the count, that time flies by, as we like to remind folks avatars are nice to have but its quality over quanity that really counts. :)

Hey! I'm Bobbi, been hanging around seeing how much this place has changed since I first discovered you. There seems to be so many great things to do here, it could be fun.

hey everyone!!
well i just joined talkcsi about a month ago....but i havent really been posting until very recently....so i just thought id come and say hi to everyone here!!!
This is really a great forum, and site!! :)

Hi,
my real name is Nina, I was born in Germany and I still live there. I'm a CSI fan for a couple of years and a proud owner of the CSI DVD's! :D
I also love emergency room, The X-files, Desperate Housewives, Six feet under and many other shows.
My favourite CSI character is Sara and I'm a huge Gil/Sara Shipper!
Some years ago, I have been in the USA (Chicago) for 5 weeks. I've also visited Canada for 3 weeks.
And I would definitely like to visit Washington, D.C..
Maybe there's somebody here who has a guest room for me? *lol* :D Just kidding.
P.S.: Excuse me for my bad English! :rolleyes:

Hey everyone! I'm Jen.

I look forward to maybe getting comfy here and posting a lot about the show that seems to be taking over my life. Haha. :)

I should come in here more often! I watch the show every week but haven't been in here as much as I'd like to.

Welcome Nina and Jen and everyone else hope all of you are enjoying yourselves :).

Welcome New Members to the board, hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have questions we suggest you try the links in the first post, and go from there, Snacks by the door. Talk to you around. :) *Wave*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back