Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

I'm Karin from Sweden. I really enjoy CSI and that hunk Grissom. *Drool* I haven't seen all eps but have seen well, a fair share.

I'm looking around and if I do anything wrong have patience with me as I learn my way through this forum.

I was wondering if anyone can help me identify some CSI pics? I'd really like to know what eps they are from. Can anyone PM me or should I start a thread?

Hi everybody, I'm Ruth and I'm from Glasvegas (aka Glasgow), Scotland. I love all the CSI shows, favourite Vegas characters are Nick, Greg and Hodges. Anyways, glad I found somewhere to share the love.

Hi, everybody. My name's Neelie, and I'm from Tennessee. I love all of the CSI shows enough to go out and find books, which I have. My most favorite characters are Greg and Ryan, which my screenname should indicate. :) Anyways, I've visted many CSI forums but never joined. This is the first.

Hi, all! I'm new too ~ from North Carolina. I lurrve CSI. The original is the best though. CSI: NY is cool too. Haven't had time to watch Miami much.

Wow! So many new members! :) It's great for you all to join us. I would like to give a big welcome out to:

angeldreams, MyIronLung, szmandatogoholic, Grillows529, and witchykitty!

Oh and szmandatogoholic based on your location I'm guessing you're a Brokeback Mountain fan, well I just wanted to let you know I am too! :)

Glad to see all the new people signing up, but we ask that you look at the "Help Guide" tacked up in here because it contains alot of info that is important! not to mention there is free food by the door. :) Have fun.

Hello I'm a newbie. I'm Gemma and I'm from England. I'm new to all this so any help would be appreciated!! :D I've been a CSI fan since it started and i'm hoping to become a CSI someday. Even if I do ask to leave the room in biology when we have to disect things. I'LL MAKE IT!!! lol
My favourite ships are Cath/Warrick (Yobling!)

xxGemxx

CSI_Gemma_May welcome to the board, please have fun and remember to read the "Help Guide" that is tacked up here. Also please see your Private Messages regarding your signature. Again Have fun, free food by the door. :)

Hey...I'm new here and quite new to the world of CSI (having just recently discovered the greatness of it). I'm pretty much full-on addicted now, so you'll probably be seeing me around here quite a bit.

hello all newbies. *eats cookie* hope you have fun. btw, nice avvie, RoosCSILover. the beatles were my first real band. i named my iPod "John".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back