Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

not sure wether this topic is still visited but what the heck: i'm from belgium and i love csi, it's too bad that they haven't catched up on the episodes here, i think we're in season 6 or so, they're currently showing reruns, i'd like them to show the new season, but i guess reruns are better than no csi at all :)

2. eMetiB

eMetiB Victim

Hey!!
    My name is Liisbet and I am from Estonia. I love CSI, of course! My favourite characters are Catherine and Sara. I sterted to watch the show when it started here a few years ago and now, I have seen probably every single episode...anyway... :rolleyes:
    I also love "House MD" and "Alias". Jennifer Garner is my favourite actor.
    My friends know that I LOVE CSI, so they usually pretend to listen to me when I start talking about it( which is absolutely every day) and later when I ask "Did you hear what I said?" they just nod and I go on... :lol:

3. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Welcome audiobully and eMetiB , have fun here and post a lot :)

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the board newbies. It's great to have you here. :)

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

On the anniversay of my signing up on talkcsi I figured I would finally come here and introduce myself. For the first few months after signing on I just lurked around in what is now called Stokes Syndrome Ward. I am now a full time member of the ward and thankfully there is no cure for what ails us :D :lol: It is nice to know there are people out there with the same syndrome that you have. It is also nice to have friends here that you can talk about lifes problems and know there maybe a pic out there that will help.

I also pop in and participate in the discussion thread for Nick/George. I have offered to supply the butter and salt if we do get hosed with popcorn but Destiny has just been doing sand and cereal lately :lol:. She's very good at energy conservation so she maybe not wanting to use the heat to cook the popcorn. Mind you she could just supply the kernels because we are good at suppling the heat :D

6. Redsoxfan90210

Redsoxfan90210 Victim

Hey, my name is Emily and I'm new here! I already introduced myself in the general CSI thread, but I thought I'd say hi in the LV thread, since I don't watch Miami or NY haha.

*waves*

7. nix586141

nix586141 Hit and Run

hey em! nice to meet you!
    hehe

*waves back*

:)

~nix

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome! Glad to see all the new people here, we ask that you look at the "Help Guide" tacked up in here because it contains alot of info that is important! not to mention there is free food by the door. :) Have fun.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I just want to welcome all the newbies out there. :lol:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey, I just signed up. I've watched CSI: LV for a long time (almost every episode now) and I love the show. Oh and my name is Curt

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Caelum welcome to the forum, please enjoy, there is food by the door, and a "Help Guide" to help you out, But I have to ask that you, please see your Private messages regarding your signature. Thanks. :)

12. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Welcome to the forum newbies! :) It's great to have you all here. Enjoy the forums and have a great time posting.

13. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Hello everyone! I just realized I've never introduced myself after being on this site since June (shame on me... :eek:). Please forgive me! :cool:

My name is Louyse, and I'm the proud grandmother of a sweet and beautiful 4 months old baby girl, living in Canada (Québec City), and a total CSI fan, absolutely and completely crazy about Grissom (I've always been attracted by younger men... :lol:, well, not so much younger after all... ;)). And I just loooooove this website! Thanks everyone for making it so interesting and, if I may say so, addictive! :D

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

GGgirl1, a fan of the CSIs AND Star Trek? Where have you been all my life? Hope you're having fun here at the nut house. Pull up a keyboard and keep posting.

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the boards everyone, pleased to see you've found your way here. I hope you all have fun posting. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.