Welcome to the Forensic Science Thread!

In order to calculate the coefficient of friction in regard to a vehicular homicide , you need to know higher mathematics. ;)

I got an offer from my preferred Uni today, I orginally applied to to Geology and Geography, but you had to indicate another minor that you'd be prepared to take if the numbers on the courses were too big. So I got an offer for Geology and Forensic Science. Weird combination, but the course looks really good, and it's interesting and I wasn't expecting to take it but if I get in, we'll see where I go.

LeAnne xx

Calleigh,
Geology and Forensic Science go hand in hand. Who knows? It is possible that , because of your involvement with the Earth, your next field of study will be Environmental Forensics...

I am studying Geology too. And I thought that one of the papers I had to hand in at the end of the year should be related to Forensic Science. I didn't know that there is someone else out there that does the same. Maybe who should exchange ideas :D

I'm excited!!! I am already enrolled and got my schedule at my college and my major is .......... Forensic Science!!
yay.

I'm excited!!! I am already enrolled and got my schedule at my college and my major is .......... Forensic Science!!
yay.

If you don't mind me asking, what college did you enroll in? I thought NAU was the only major college in Arizona that offered a "Forensics" program.

I'm going to go to Phoenix College. It's a community college that was highly recommended to me by my counseler. As far as I know NAU is the only university at the moment that has a forensics program

When I was younger (man, that sounds as if I'm I don't know how old :lol:) I wasn't into science that much but when I got into my twenties I really started to be more into it and nowadays I wish I studied something else.

There are so many Science shows on telly (eg Discovery Channel) and I love watching them and forensic science is so interesting as well.

Hello everyone! I am your new Mod here.

A little about me, I love CSI, the original. I also watch Miami but lately it is becoming a bit too much for me with some of it's story lines. My fave character is well, Greg, obviously. I like to write some fanfics and I often have actually used some of the links provided on this board for help with I am writing some of the forensics stuff.

Hopefully we can get a little more activity here. I will try bringing up some of the older threads later on today.

:D

Back