Welcome to the CSI Music Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine and Nick dance to John Mayer, the song is called 'Waiting on the World to Change'. I can't remember what the first song on Built to Kill pt 2 is, it's a long time since I last saw that episode, but it's probably the other John Mayer song (which is also in pt 1), 'Slow Dancing in a Burning Room'.

Thanks, I thought it was waiting on the world to change the first one but wasn't sure, and thanks for the second one too. :)

Does anyone know the name of the song they use in the new commercial to show that CSI:LV is coming back? I can't find it! I really want it too...:(

Does anyone know the name of the song they use in the new commercial to show that CSI:LV is coming back? I can't find it! I really want it too...:(

I just saw the commercial while watching CSI:Miami and was wondering the same thing. Maybe someone here can help us out.

Hello!

I would like to know if someone know the song play in episode 6.16 Csi Miami when Call arrive to the room poker. I thing the same song plays when the horatio shoot the guys.

Thanks

Its from the soundtrack of "Once Upon A Time In The West"; how's that a blast from the past? The parallels between the plots are excellent-- I really appreciate when the writers put some depth into the story.

Does anyone know the song that starts playing when Calleigh gets in Erics car at the end in Miami season 6 'All In', i recognise it vaguely and cant remember

Did anyone else become a die-hard fan of The Who after beginning to watch CSI? I remember falling absolutely in LOVE with the original series' theme song, Who Are You, right away... but my favorite by far is Baba O'Riley, the theme song of CSI: New York. The band has so many amazing songs. I'm just wondering if anyone else went searching for more of The Who's music like I did after falling in love with CSI.

My granddad loves "Baba O'Riley" so much he went and bought the CD. One of these days I'm gonna have to ask him if I can borrow it. :lol:

Does anyone know who sings that song "Two Of A Kind" that the identical twins (who didn't know each other) were listening and singing to in the CSI LV ep where both twins ended up dead? It sounded like an old tyme type of song. But, I don't know who sings it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back