Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Welcome to me, right?
Right back atcha!
Does anyone here know what Horatio's middle name (or initial) is?
Thanks!

Welcome to the Miami Forum, Allycat! :D

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to your question though. :(

^ No clue. I would love to know, though, as much of a rabid H fan I am. As much of a rabid EVERYONE on CSIM fan I am. :lol:

Welcome, Allycat. Enjoy Miami. :D

Welcome to GartzHoratio and Allycat! :D Have a wonderful time in the Miami Forum.

Thanks for this welcome!! I´m very happy here and I´m sure that I´m going to enjoy it!!!

Welcome to Allycat!(and sorry, because I don´t know the answer to your question)

Hi I'm new also, Allycat.
As to your question they have never mentioned H's middle name or even an intial. They have shown on a couple of different eps. that his brother Raymond's middle intl. is C but that's it. As to Horatio the only thing that I recall them ever explaining is in the pilot eps. that his mother named him after an author named Horatio Alger. Sorry they have not mentioned a middle name. Hope this was a little insightful though.

THANK YOU so much for all the WELCOMES you've sent my way! And thanks for the attempts at answering my question. I've never heard of 'H' having a middle name either, I just wanted to check with others who are as obsessed (if not MORE so) as I am about CSI:Miami.
See...I rescued an orange & white cat last weekend and have decided to keep him, so I named him after THE MAN himself but the space for a middle name is decidedly blank, hence my query.
So...NOW I'll give him whatever-the-heck middle name I choose.
Perhaps, "Bruce"?
NAH!

Anyhoo...Thanks again for being so cool!

-Allycat

"I wave my wild tail and walk by my wild lone, and all places are alike to me." - Kipling's Cat

Yelena's black eye

I recently saw the Miami show where Yelina had a black eye from her boyfriend abusing her. Does anyone know if this was done to show that a bright, attractive, successful woman can be victimized by a man and go into denial?? I think the show was very well done and it did send that message to me. Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back