Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yelena's black eye

Hi and welcome to Fort Miami livmiamicrew88, enjoy it here. I think it was probably done for that reason, but it was a reason for Yelian to realize she didn't want to be with someone like Stetler (the boyfriend) and for Horatio to realizew he couldn't let her be with Stetler. It was well done.

Anyways, enjoy the forum, and see you around. :D If you have any further questions they can be asked in the Miami Questions Thread. :D

*Changing the current thread title back to the Welcome title*

Welcome luvmiamicrew88. Grab some virtual cookies or muffins from the table by the door, pull up a keyboard, and have fun. Don't forget to grab a pair of the virtual official CSI Files imitation Sunglasses of Justice. But don't wear them when you speak directly to people, or it might cause you to strain your neck in strange positions and... talk funny.

Ok am I welcomed? Thank you. I'll have a good time here and all that stuff. *S* Btw. am I the first one here from Norway, Scandinavia? *wondring* If so that's cool.

gela_caine welcome to the Miami Forum! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. :)

gela_caine said:
Btw. am I the first one here from Norway, Scandinavia?
Welcome to the nut house, gela_caine. Grab some virtual snacks from the table by the door. You are not the first from Norway. I remember CSIri, mtrock, and CorrsRock are also from Norway. Possibly others. And some others are from nearby but have traveled to your country on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back