Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would re-introduce myself, since it's been awhile!

I'm SJ, or Frost, if you will. CSI: Miami is my favourite show on TV. I love crime shows, but there's something about all the interpersonal drama in this show that makes it so much juicier than the rest! Am I right?

Out of all the characters, I'm a huge Calleigh fan. Some serious surprises for me in Season 5, I can tell you that. I love Horatio. From his corny opening lines, to his shades, to his obvious soft spot for kids...I'm not ashamed to say it, I think he's sexy!! There! It's out. Haha.

Okay, so when I'm not being a rabid fangirl for CSI:M...I'm a radio DJ. I host my own morning show in a small city in New Brunswick, Canada. My other hobbies include gaming, photography, reading, writing, music, movies and I'm horribly addicted to facebook!

Hey guys! I'm relatively new and have already introduced myself on the Rory/Speed threads (*sighs*), but I thought I would officially say hi to all of you CSI Miami lovers! Hi!

I love the show and am so grateful to A&E for keeping episodes on the air at least 5 days a week! I'm addicted and proud of it!

Oh yeah, I'm a southern girl myself, but I'm from Texas and not from Georgia... dang it! j/k

Hope you all have a wonderful day and I'm looking forward to spending many wonderful hours catching up with everything!

Welcome back CSIFrost and welcome to the Miami Forum lissy. :D *hands out cookies*

Hey I'm sorta new-ish. Been here a couple of months but have only really posted at the ec thread :) Yep I am a hiphugger addict :devil::) Hope all yall are ok!

Jodie
xxxx

Hi and welcome Jodie! Very nice banner you have there. I have always liked E/C too. :D

Welcome to all the noobs in this forum! Hope you enjoy it here :) lissy, I like your signature...one of my favourite LOL-Speed moments ;)

Welcome lissy and adorelo. :D I hope you both have a lot of fun here!

CSIFrost, welcome back. ;)

Thank you...thank you all! You guys are so fun and I know I'll enjoy myself!!

mrsjrewing , I love your "hotness of Horatio" icon...

And thanks for the cookies! Yummy... *passes cookies to adorelo* Very clever name adorelo !

Happy posting and see you all around! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back