Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I'm a newbie here, and I thought I'd start in the fabulous Miami section (self proclaimed Togoholic here). I'm a huge fan of CSI Vegas and Miami, so I'll be floating around a lot.
Anyway, I'm glad I found a place where I can talk about CSI freely without annoying the crap out of my parents and friends.
Wow, that was wordy, but hello anyway!
:)

Welcome to the Miami forum WolfeWhistle. :D Happy posting around these parts!

IM A NEWBIE!YAY ME!

OMFG! I have a question...All my friends say watch CSI Miami is a waste of my life...is it true? I mean I watch it constantly...hold on CSI Miami is back on....AHHHH H is shooting...ahh that sexy!...ok...well back to the question...am I to obsessed???

Well, technically, unless you're spending all of your time watching it instead of, for instance, attending your sister's wedding or going to school, you are NEVER too obsessed! Welcome to the club of CSI: Miami addicts! Have a cookie :)

CSINicole, we prefer devoted to obsessed, addicted, hooked-on, consumed, engrossed, absorbed, plagued, infatuated... I think you get the idea.

So pick up your free CSI Files virtual imitation counterfeit unofficial copy of the Sunglasses Of Justice from the virtual table by the door, get some virtual snacks, grab your keyboard, and have fun.

CSINicole, we're glad you are enjoying Talk CSI, but please refrain from double or triple posting. If you want to add something to a post, you can edit it within 24 hours of posting (using the 'Edit' option next to the 'Reply' option).

This has already been mentioned to you in another thread, but you may not have seen that post. Thanks. :)

As you are new, these two threads have some useful tips regarding posting here:

The CSI Miami Help and Info Thread

A Reminder About Spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back