Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mphthmhhch... Ooops, sorry. I shouldn't type with my mouth full of pumpkin bread.

csi_miami_babe, welcome to the nut house. Are you any relation to Emily Procter, the REAL CSI Miami babe?

*grabs another piece of pumpkin bread*

7.gif

HI gals and guys, I'm not a newbie, but live in Las Vegas, and this is some CSI/Miami news, in our local paper...and didn't know where else to post this, its just some *news* so mods. feel free to move it to the appropriate place ;)

CSI/MIAMI set decorator lists his Sherman Oaks home!

Daniel Loren May, set decorator for "CSI/MIAMI" has put up his Sherman Oaks home ont he market for close to $3 milion. The Spanish hacienda-style home was designed by his son Nick May. The 3,800-square-foot home has san Fernando Valley views, 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, a pool and a spa. He is the set decorator and now an empty nester and is scaling down, but not neccessarily out of the area. "CSI/MIAMI" is shot on a sound stage in Manhattan Beach, CA. with exterior shots in Miami and Long Beach, CA.!

Las Vegas Review Journal

western63, hello and welcome to the nut house. Or should we say howdy, pardner. Get ready to rustle up some of the virtual vittles by the door. Then, grab yer keyboard and join in the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back