Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unattached Horatio. That sounds like H is single but looking! :lol: Okay, here comes another queue. As always, I know who's first in line :lol:.
Hope is good. It's what keeps the show going. I'm hoping that Maeda would come back and write for the show again. ;)

Hi I'm Karen from accross the pond in the cold and wet UK. I am a big fan of CSI Miami and of course the, blisteringly too hot too handle, main man himself......DC aka 'H'. Glad I found your site as we have nothing like it over here, well not that I have found yet. My partner is a real CSI/fingerprint expert for the Met Police in London so we both enjoy watching the shows. Keep up the good work. :p

Karen

"Don't beleive everything you see on TV"

Oh welcome Karen yep it is especially cold and wet today in the UK, yep I'm a Brit!!

And DC/H always warms me up too ;)

Yay, another English gal! :D *waves* Hi karen - glad to have you here! :) You'll love it here in Miami forum, this place rocks! :D

Guess I need to introduce myself even though I've already started posting:lol: My name's Sharon and I'm from Georgia(US). I wish I could say I've been a CSIM fan since day one but, alas I cannot. Just got hooked on it last Nov while in the hosp waiting to have surgery. It was the ep where they did the crossover between Miami & NY. Loved it since. Got hooked on NY then also. I also watch CSI but Miami is my all time fave mainly because of David Caruso. I love the way he plays Horatio. The emotion he puts into his character is breath taking. Have bought all three seasons of Miami. Also first of Ny and all five of CSI. Had to get CSI that's my hubby's fave. :lol: Have enjoyed the board so far and do apologize for screw ups that I've made. Glad to see alot of CSI fans no matter which show it may be. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back