Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sissi59100! Welcome to the Miami forum! :D I used to only post in Vegas too, but so glad I started watching Miami so I could hang out in here :) I'm sure you'll like it here too ;)

thanks lucy and wibble for the warm welcome: im sure this section is fun to;)

btw wibble: your avie is from pride and prejudice right? i loved that movie (i should say i love Colin Firth ha ha )

Yep, that's right - my fav Colin production :D Btw, there's a Colin Firth thread over in Gen TV and Media in case you're interested ;) (I think it's near the bottom of the first page of the forum).

wibble said:
Yep, that's right - my fav Colin production :D Btw, there's a Colin Firth thread over in Gen TV and Media in case you're interested ;) (I think it's near the bottom of the first page of the forum).

ha ha thank you!! of course im interested i mean COLIN lol yummy:p

thanks for the welcome togoholic :p

DaWacko said:
Welcome Siham! I'm glad you found Miami forum too :D
(I've seen you in LV forum :p)

thanks DAwacko!!! (i know youre one of my favourite modo here ha ha :p and you helped me when i needed it , never forget ;) )

sissi59100 said:
DaWacko said:
Welcome Siham! I'm glad you found Miami forum too :D
(I've seen you in LV forum :p)

thanks DAwacko!!! (i know youre one of my favourite modo here ha ha :p and you helped me when i needed it , never forget ;) )

Welcome Siham great to see you have found your way over here, do stay, it's great to see you :D

Ducky , helpful?? Are you sure???
:lol: Of course I'm only joking :lol: It's been a while since I ran and hid from that hockey stick :rolleyes:

thanks ;) you know thats funny cause everytime i said that ducky was helpful, i got the same reaction "really? how?" ha ha ha i know it's a joke but thats really funny.... ha ha anyway yeah ducky was really helpful when i started posting here, i was kinda lost and ducky helped me :p

Welcome to the Miami forum, sissi59100! :D I've read your posts in Ryan's thread...looks like you'll fit right in. ;)

Well Footzy... as long as you don't say that bad word, my hockey stick will will rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back