Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get the prez either, that's pretty messed up if you know what i mean the prez taking up Miami time. Insanly rude. My best guess loram is to wait till season 4 DVD comes out, it'll be a while but definitely worth it!

missing csi miami

thanks for the response, I really appreciate your answers though wish it were better news. My husband said the president was on...I don't know.

loram said:
Hi, I'm new to the site. I missed part of CSI Miami "Rampage" on Mon May 15 (not all of it recorded due to President delaying the start). Does anyone know where I can watch it online or get a copy?

loram...my apologies for not seeing this sooner. First of all welcome to the Miami Forum. :D

I'm sure the episode will repeat towards the end of the summer, close to time for the new season to begin. :) CSI Files will also have a review of the episode up soon, they always contain a very detailed synopsis of what transpired during the episode, so you should be able to find out what you missed by reading that.

I'm also going to post a reminder about 'Intellectual Property' taken from the Board Rules:

As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Thanks. :)

Hello! My name is Vera and...I'm a newbie!
After jumping and posting on this cool board since nearly ONE day I think it's time to post in this thread, too
It's really a great board and I'm happy I found it.
Greets to everybody and good night! (here it's bedtime )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back