Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Miami rock my world!

Welcome starfan1, I hope you enjoy it here. :) *places a plate of cookies on the table* Help yourselves newbies! :D

Hello all! I'm new on this board, and just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Awsome place. Anything and Everything CSI! Gotta love it!

Hi ckyprincess and welcome to the Miami Forum. :) Hope you have lots of fun here. :D

Hello ckyprincess and starfan1. Welcome! *pours champagne*

You guys will surely love this place. I had a great time here. ;)

:( Oh geez...me and bad grammar...let me correct myself! I had a great time here, having a great time here and will have a great time here! :lol:

Phew *wipes brow* you scared me for a minute! See newbies it's just so much fun here you just can't leave. :lol:

That's right, Tinkerbell. We are like the Borg in Star Trek. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Hello! I've been lurking for far too long on these forums and thought it was a good plan to finally join in the New Year! I have a good friend who spends alot of time here, and she's finally persuaded me to join.

My favourite CSI show is Miami. I'm a David Caruso fan, which might have something to do with it! :cool:

I look forward to looking around and I just wanted to say, this is a very well run website. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back