Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*walks in* I'm Trevor, I began to realize I was interested in CSI: Miami when I first saw CSI: Crime Scene Investigation's episode "Cross Jurisdictions" the summer between Miami's season 2 and 3. I got the game and eventually began watching the show.

welcome Trevor. BTW are you ever getting married to Sara?
(looking at loc:With Sara at wedding altar) :confused: :cool: :lol:

Welcome to the Miami forum Trevor, I hope you enjoy it here, we are all a friendly bunch, so make yourself at home! :D

Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I'm so happy that i found such a great site, cos the others I've been on were very, very boring!!!!
(SORRY for my English, it's not very good!)

Welcome to the Miami forum sweetheart, im sure you will enjoy it here! :D I love your username , it's really cute! ;)

Oh my goodness! I happened upon the site because I was searching google for a calendar! YAY! I am so glad to find CSI fans out here like me!

I only started watching CSI this year (maybe in the spring?) but have since caught nearly up - I am just now getting through NY season 1 on disc and then I will be caught up. So why can't we have 2 hours of new CSI's a day?! I love all the shows but I have to say Miami is #1 with NY and LV very close 2nd. I can't choose. I feel like these actors are my friends - we moved to FL from IL a little over a year ago and I don't have much chance to meet people other than church and work - and CSI just doesn't come up in conversation much;) So, I am addicted. That's my story. Can't wait to get to know everyone! And I am ~so~ sad that I have to have 99 posts for an avitar! How 'bout the signature pics?? How do I make those appear???? :)

Welcome again, TheCSIMom! :D

I've only been watching for a little over a year myself now, and I agree it's very addicting! ;) We're so glad you found the forums!

How 'bout the signature pics?? How do I make those appear????

If you clink on the 'my home' link at the top of the page, you can then scroll down to where it says, 'Main Configuration'. Click on the word 'edit' beside the line that says, '* Personal information, email, password, etc.'. Then scroll down to the signature section, and paste in the url to your banner. Remember to use the 'image' code:

[ image] *url here* [ /image] (remove the spaces I inserted).

After doing that, scroll down and click on the word 'submit' and that should do it.

Some things to keep in mind, banners must not be larger than 220w x 75h. Also, you can have text or an image in your signature, but not both.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to ask if you require further assistance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back