Warrick & Sara # 3 - French Fry Stealin` Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Jan 9, 2007.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

pictures are love, they speak volumes and all that jazz, its nice. :D

Hestia never offers me french fries and slurpees so I'm stealing whoever posts after me fries, come on post, I want fries!

their rare banter?

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi everyone, how is... hey, where did my fries go? :lol: A bit late in coming but I'm surprised I never offered you fries Ms. CathStokes. Where are my manners?
    I just have to find an icon of fries and slurpees. ;) I like posting with smilies ( :) ) and little pictures.
    Someone should make a Warrick and Sara smilie! It would be tiny and terrific!

Rare banter meaning in the beginning of the series when they bickered amusingly (is that a word?) as opposed to now when one has so little screentime... well I can't imagine you can carry on a conversation with someone when they aren't there. :p
    But yes. Their little joking (see that episode where they discuss ex-boyfriends!) has been quite sparse.

3. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Grissom vs. the Volcano was on tonight & I couldn't help but smile at the interaction between Warrick & Sara. I mean, when they're searching the house & he plays the piano ... she gets this look on her face that's like.. *omg squee* I really miss their interaction :(

But, as for the season finale ... I actually enjoyed it. I noticed that, even though they weren't in an actual scene together, Warrick & Sara both worked the same crime scene. :lol: And his reaction to the, um, reveal. Well, he looked pretty pissed off to me. I wonder why that is. Jealousy, perhaps? ;)

4. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

^^^I saw that look too!!! My sister was NOT amused but I teased her any way. haha

5. edog

edog Lab Technician

Count me in as seeing that look too. Warrick did not look too pleased. I'll jump in on the jealously wagon. ;)

6. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Actually saw the episode to where the title of this thread comes from yesterday. I never knew what it meant til now.

7. lexxy_willows

:lol: Yeah. We had to go through the veggie burger scene (cough) before we got the cute little french fry stealing scene. And Sara didn't even catch him :lol: But that episode had quite a few cute Swarrick moments. Other than that, season 7 was very lacking in the Swarrick department :(

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Ah yes, the french fry title inspired by the little steal. And I did promise French fries to everyone who posts in this thread so... lets post! (<--- still can't think of a topic starter... but I shall try!)
    If Sara and Warrick was a food (besides french fries), what food would they be? :lol: Can you tell I'm desperate for conversation fodder?

9. lexxy_willows

Sara & Warrick as food. I dunno .. maybe something sweet like strawberries. Because Swarrick and Strawberries kinds sound alike. :lol: I'm weird, I know. Or maybe Sara could be strawberries & Warrick could be whipped cream. ... {hides from PG-13 meter} <3

10. edog

edog Lab Technician

Hehe. I just giggled.

Btw, awesome icon littlesara1. :D

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I'm glad littlesara1 actually answered my question despite it's silliness. :D Mmmm... strawberries. I guess I'll try and answer my own question: maybe they can be Reeses cups. Because you wouldn't think to put peanut butter and chocolate together, but once you do, you get quite a yummy combination! ;)

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

It's been a while...a very long while but with Sara leaving the show I felt it was time to pay tribute to my ship one last time. Ok, this was never a big ship but I met some pretty darn interesting people because of my Swarrick love and I spend a lot of fun hours behind my computer writing about them. Sara and Warrick were/are a uncoventional couple but I loved them just the same. They were peanut butter and chocolate indeed, a weird combination but yummy. Here's to hoping that Sara comes back some day and discovers her hidden craving for chocolate. It's been an awesome ride. :)

13. lexxy_willows

Wow. They actually had a scene tonight. I was pretty surprised.

Basically, Sara bumped into Warrick in the locker room because she wasn't watching where she was going. She saw that Warrick had a prescription for sleeping pills & told him that she was having trouble sleeping too. He said that she had just switched to swing after all the years on the night shift, so it was to be expected that she would have trouble. He said that she'd get used to it because she's strong & told her to take care of herself. She told him "sweet dreams" & he left the room.

And that, my fellow Swarrick shippers, is the final scene between Sara & Warrick. :( :(