Warrick & Sara # 3 - French Fry Stealin` Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

It's good to see that the Swarrick vibe is back and that some new people are feeling it. Maybe this thread is not really dead afterall. Granted, it's not the most booming thread on the board but we're still here and people like edog are feeling the Swarrick vibe. Yay!
    To keep us into that vibe I browsed some of my favorite Swarrick fanfics and found an old J9 beauty:

Never in Vegas

Enjoy and keep the vibe alive! :D

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wanted to pop in and say I'm still feelin the french fry love. Meat Market was a great episode. While this thread might not be at the top of the page all the time, we don't forget. ;)

3. Jenn12597

Jenn12597 Police Officer

Hey guys I haven't posted in while here because honestly I stop watching CSI I am now hooked with CSI:NY.... But I have to say my fav ship of all time is Warrick and Sara... Something about them has me fancinated (thin I spell that wrong... Any way just wanted to say hi....

JENNIFER

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I've turned into a multi-shipper, but yeah, I like Warrick and Sara together. I actually just read a great W/S challenge over on the fic thread here. That's what made me come and search to see if there was a W/S thread. lol. Anyway, I think they would make a great pairing, and would actually like to read more fics on them, so if anybody knows of good ones, please let me know! Thanks.

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hi new people! :) I too am guilty of neglecting this thread. I really like their interaction but lately it's been lacking. This could be the kick to the seat I need to start writing again...
    Or I can wait for quoth_the_raven to do it. Less work for me. :lol:

6. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Oh no you don't...I think both you and Raven need to start writing again! and maybe I need to start writing again too...New Beginnings is not really going somewhere at this point but when I try to sit down and write my mind is just blank. I've never had writersblock but I think I may have it now so I need some quality stories to get me to write again!!
    By the way, it's so good to see some old faces here again. Hi Raven, Jenn and Hestia!! But also hi to all the new people in here, maybe this ship isn't as dead as I thought it was.

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Oh it's not dead, Joy :p I love writing Warrick/Sara stories, I'm just suffering from the horrid nightmare that is real life and writer's block at the same time :lol:

Welcome to all the new WS shippers, it's always great to know there's more of you out there :D

8. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Well, look at that! I have the same thing, damn real life and writers block... :mad: Well let's just hope that one of us survives real life and writerblock then so we can get to the shipping again and otherwise... Hestia you need to make us proud! Except when you're suffering from writerblock too of course. By the way, are there any new Swarrick pics? I was just wondering.

9. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Oh I lied :p I posted a new chapter of Don't Shoot Me on fanfiction.net and in the fanfiction section here. :lol:

And new Swarrick pics? Well I doubt these are new to any of you but they're just some of my favorite pics from the Swarrick moments TPTB has granted us this season. Here's a few from the Fallen Idols scene :p

[​IMG]
    Warrick's having dirty thoughts... :devil:

[​IMG]
    Warrick feels Sara's pain :lol:

[​IMG]
    The "I know, I know" smirk :p

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I'm trying to think of a possible plot bunny, Joy (those pictures sure do help, quoth_the_raven ;)) but right now it's a matter of disposable time. I have a few weeks left of classes and they're chock full of finals. Bummer. :(

quoth_the_raven posted a new chapter on her story! Cool! I should read it... but maybe I should start on some HW that's due tomorrow. :p

This thread will not die, but if we want to attract new members we should consider doing something like offering people french fries to come join us! :D

11. edog

edog Lab Technician

^I like french fries. ;)

I'm also trying to stir up some plot bunnies for this ship, because I've tried to write them with little success. Of course, that was a few years ago when I was a green fanfic writer. :lol: Still, I'm in the same boat with finals and projects. Crazy, crazy week.

Thanks for posting the pics, quoth! ;)

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

At least someone here likes fries! Hi edog! :)
    So in case anyone hasn't seen the fan art thread (specifically the icons contest) There were some lovely icons with a really good, and familiar swarrick picture.
    Ships Ahoy! (down towards the middle). And it's not just Sara/Warrick, there's some CarWash and Stella/Mac icons.
    I really like all the pretty icons and I'm glad they've picked this pairing for this particular contest. :cool:

13. edog

edog Lab Technician

That was a fun challenge! I submitted somes. I'll post 'em here. :D

[​IMG]
    This was actually the CSI's In Danger challenge.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    These are two from the Ship Ahoy! challenge. Feel free to use!

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

^Oh cool! And I just realized you won second place in the beginner challenge (with a swarrick banner, of course)! Well I just feel silly for not noticing! :p They really are wonderful icons, edog.
    I think along with french fries, we should also bribe... I mean offer newbies free slurpees if they join - because Warrick and Sara are so cool. :D (inspired by your Nicky icon, edog. BTW: What episode was that again?)

15. edog

edog Lab Technician

French fries AND slurpees!??? That is only the best combo of food in the whole entire world. Well, maybe to me. :p Glad you liked the icons! I had a fun time makin' 'em. =)

Haha, as for the Nicky icon, that was from Swap Meet where he and and Warrick were talking to the clean-up guy and eating lunch.