Warrick & Sara # 3 - French Fry Stealin` Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Whohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we did it!!!! We did it!!! Cheers and congrats, folks!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] *jumps up and down and throws confetti*

Guys I´m really proud of you, welcome to our new Swarrick thread!! :D :D

Here our religion again...............

1.commandment: Thou shall wear your shirt with 5 buttons open. (Warrick style)

2.commandment: Thou shall not be in love with your boss and never see the hotness surrounding you. (Sara style)

3.commandment: Thou shall greet all girls/boys who you are attracted to, "Hey Girl" or "Hey Boy" (Warrick style)

4.commandment: Thou shall not tell your boss to fire the prettiest boy alive just because he gambles every now and then (Sara style)

5.commandment: Thou shall not marry a girl/boy you`ve only known for 2 month. ( Warrick style)

6.commandment: Thou shall bring lunch for your workmate when bad spouse gets it wrong (Sara style)

7.commandment: Thou shall save your friend from pipe-bombs whenever pipe-bombs are near you (Warrick style)

8.commandment: Thou shall smile while standing next to a lovely coworker with a baby in his arms. (Sara style)

9.commandment: Thou shall tease boss about co-workers needing them (Warrick style)

10.commandment: Thou shall not have the Grissom-look in front of Warrick (Sara style)

Let`s hope we see a lot of Swarrick love in the rest of season 7! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and more of this, of course!

A-N-D mayb even this:

[​IMG]

Hey a girl can dream, right?

So Hestia.......what about my new banner? Pretty please?[​IMG]

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Congrats on the new thread! I wish I had some pics to bring to the party. The baby one is so cute. ;)

3. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Yay!!! We did it! *Jumps up and down in excitement but not to much since she just ate taco's*
    Good to see you back in time for our official new opening, Tini ! I could have opened the new thread too but that was always your job anyway. ;) I wouldn't want to take away your job of course.
    I hope we can have a lot of fun in this new thread. Here is a toast to celebrate (hopefully) many Swarrick scenes in season seven, some good fanfic and all of you guys (girls)! We did it!!!!! :D

4. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

[​IMG] A NEW THREAD!!!
    Of course I'll get you the new banner Tini! :D I'm not exactly sure how to do this... oh - I'll PM you the banner!

And let me just say that I love that baby picture, it's so adorable! I totally forgot about it. [​IMG]
    I too shall hope for some more wondeful scenes between these two, and perhaps a few more lurkers shall de-lurk and join us. Please?
    Come on... I got sparkling cider! [​IMG]

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awesome thread! Congrats! I've going through the Season 1 DVDs again and even though I like fluff, the angst there is pretty hot. :D

Any good episodes to recommend in the Second Season?

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Congrats on the new thread, may yall have great lovin' scenes/moments in this season! :)

7. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

I recomended you watch 2.18 Chasing the bus. There's the best Swarrick scene when Warrick is playing chess with Grissom and Sara phones, Warrick hangs up and says "Sara...at the lab...She needs me", it's sooo cool, like he'ss taunting Grissom.

Woohoo! A new thread! Go Swarrick! :D :D :D

8. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

YES! new thread! :D :D And the title is amazing. Who thought of that again? Oh yes, me. :lol:

As for good second season episodes, I agree, Chasing the Bus is a good one. So is Ellie. Oh, and The Finger if you watch closely. There's a scene where it indicates that no one knew about Sara's date with Hank except Warrick & she kinda pushes him when she finds out he told people. C-U-T-E. :)

9. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

You girls did a pretty awesome job of naming the eps worth watching in season two. All those eps are favorites of mine. Since this is a new thread I decided to write something that I hadn't written in a long time: A scene from our very own Swarrick Season Seven of Hotness. If you people don't remember those: Be happy.:lol:
    For those that do, you know what's to come now: be scared. :lol: Here we go.

Warrick: Sara! Sara!
    Sara: [Running after hearing him scream] What? What?
    Warrick: [Doing a happy dorky dance] We have a new thread! We have a new thread!
    Sara: Huh?
    Warrick: Look! There it is. Thread number three, about us!
    Sara: What's that title all about? I don't steal French fries...
    Warrick: Yes you do! You steal my French fries all the time! French fries stealer!!!
    Sara: You should talk. You steal the French fries I get from Grissom. Those are special French fries.
    Warrick: I so do not want to talk about Grissom's special French fries...
    Sara: You're just jealous.
    Warrick: Pfff...My French fries are much better. You are just to ignorant to taste them.
    Sara: Warrick, that was gross!
    Warrick: Yeah, I sensed that when I was saying it.
    Sara: But you know... with Grissom gone for a month I might need some French fries in the near future...
    Warrick: [grins] I have the best French fries in town, baby!
    Sara: [closes down the computer] I'm suddenly very hungry. Want to get some French fries with me?
    Warrick: Girl, I thought you'd never ask!
    Sara: Wait ! What about Tina?
    Warrick: Who's that?
    Sara: Your wife!
    Warrick: Pffff....I hardly ever mention her, for a reason. Let's eat! I'm starving.
    Sara: [shrugging] Ok, French fries, here we come!

That was lame as ever, I'm so glad I still have it in me. :lol:

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

:lol: I could see Warrick calling her a french fry stealier just to get to her. I loved the 'Warrick: Pffff....I hardly ever mention her, for a reason. Let's eat! I'm starving.' That is what had me :lol:

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

That wasn't lame, it was funny, Joy! God, I should try and write a new Swarrick ficlet. I like that little scenario. Warrick has "the best French fries in town, baby!" :D

As for good swarrick episodes, I don't know if this was suggested, but what about the one with the spontaneous combustion? (Was it mentioned? If it was, sorry. I'm not so good with remembering titles.) Or the one where they actually get along on a case (the one that was screwed up, and showed out of order - before the I-15 Murders)

12. Night

Night Witness

Aww, new thread! Congraz ^^
    I haven't been around for some time, I know, I'm bad xD

But somehow there are several season 6 episodes with Sara & Warrick together, which is always a nice surprise :D

13. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

It is hot, isn't it? :D They're both so stubborn which just makes everything oh-so interesting :devil:

I haven't been here in forever! I'm so terrible :( To make up for my absence- and in celebration of the new thread our lovely Tini have oh-so generously blessed ;)- I shall post a new Chronicles installment!

Since Grissom left, Sara and Warrick decided they would make their OWN TV show. A show that would make millions of dollars...

This is the first screening.

[​IMG]
    Sara: Ladies, and...! Richard Biggs? Geoffrey Rivas? Warrick, who are these people!?
    Warrick: They're our cast and crew, Sara!
    Sara: Warrick, I have no clue who these people are! And I can't see what I'm doing because of these stupid title credits!

[​IMG]
    Warrick: Just keep smilin', girl! It confuses people! And the show must go on!
    Sara: *gritting teeth* Damn you, Ryan Cutrona! Whoever you are!

[​IMG]
    Sara: Warrick, why are you crawling on the floor?
    Warrick: I'm trying to duck under the title credits! I've gotta rescue you from Marty Rackham! He's got an obscure name, and...!
    Sara: The title credits are GONE, Warrick!

14. Night

Night Witness

lol, Raven I love your Chronicles <33
    I also read the new chapter of Don't shoot... over at FF.net :) Soo nice, to read new Swarrick stuff *glances to Joy*

Hmmm, I think I should rewatch my CSI DVDs & make caps of all the lovley Swarrick scenes xD K maybe when I'm alone for the 3 weeks in February/March ^^

15. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

*Tries to ignore the glance while whistling innocently* I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, I'm writing my Master thesis which means I spend an awful lot of time behind my computer and when I have some spare time I just want to get away from the thing. I do miss writing though so I promise to start writing as soon as life gets less crazy.:)

Raven, I loved that new installement, it really made me laugh. How the hell do you come up with these things? They are really funny. Please give us more soon, I missed those updates of yours.
    We really should have a new topic of conversation but I gotta say that my mind is blank right now, does anyone have any ideas?