Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaylyne - Oh my gosh, those Marg walls are fab, I love the style you have used, and the red dress goes so well with the black backdrop, they look fantastic, well done!! <3

Great wallapers Kaylyne and Babs! Babs - I totally agree with #2! Here is another one for Steph.

It's been ages since I've commented on your wonderful work in here.....

Babs, I'll third that :lol: But I also love the effect you used on #3 ;)

Oh and Kat, I knew you were making a wall but that is adorable, I love the actual background and the text fits perfectly :D

Kaylyne...I love the red/black walls you have made of Marge :D *scrolls up* Oo I love that Yellow/Green wall you have done for Gil/Cath :D

Jools...My fave is the Stella one because of the design you used on the left but I love the texture you used on Flack and those promo pics ;) But then there's mac...

Hello everyone, I'm new here but I've been checking out this thread and you all do such great work! I love, love, love all the Nick ones! I can't make wallpapers so it's great to find some new ones out there! I hope you don't mind me snagging some!

I think I forgot how to BREATHE after viewing your wallpaper, calleighspeedle. I don't think I've ever seen Adam Rodriguez ever looking that good! *melts into an amorphous puddle* My God... I should pull myself together before my dad's computer short circuits!

Basically, I'm saying AWESOME job! *applauds you*

So many new great walls since I've been here last. There all fantastic, but the CSI guys are the most stunning. Well done :thumbsup:

melbel....Remember that you can edit your post within 24 hours ;)

Correct, that's point #1.

But @melbel: there's a bit more now!

#2 - please don't quote images in your reply, this uses up bandwidth and that's not always for free.

#3 - let me guide you to the Proper Posting Thread. DragonflyDreamer and I already asked you several times before to add a bit more content to your posts, but still you often stick to only one or two word(s) comments - that's not enough and could be considered as spam. I think we've been pretty fair and patient and weren't too nit-picky with this issue, but it's slowly ending.
So again - last time: please add more content to your posts and comments! Thank you.

Last edited:
Kaylyne - I love your Marg wallys, where did you get those pwetty pics of her from?! - Could you PM me a link or something please...I'd appreicate that alot

I made a quick Calleigh Wally I hope its okay since I was trying out new stuff and I hope that I didn't go too over the top with the coloring...Let me know what you guys think?

Enjoy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back