Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow guy's you've been busy, awesome job you all:thumbsup::) snagged several;)

Two on Mac and his Lady Jordan:)

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/lovlyangl/th_zaxcb-1.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/lovlyangl/th_edcxv-1.jpg
Oh, they're just lovely, MacsLovlyAngl! (So THAT'S where you went, LMH, I thought you'd gone forever! Glad you're back!) I was a bit stressed out today, feeling a bit down, and these wallpapers put a smile on my face. I'm definitely going to start visiting this thread regularly.
Does anyone have any other Mac/Jordan or any Mac/Jane wallpapers?
Sam and CSISenna your latest Mac ones are absolutely :drool::drool::drool:
Everyone else's wallpapers are great too!:bolian:

Last edited by a moderator:
First I want to thank everyone for all the nice comments about my wallpapers. I feel bad I don't get in this thread more often. RL is driving me insane! I do stop in here a lot and drool! Love all the Nick ones Babs!! :drool:

Wow. So many gorgeous walls everyone. I've snagged several. Mostly Mac ones of course:) You are all very talented. So much color, and gorgeous designs on everyone walls.

@MacsLady. Thank you for the comments.

Here are three of my new ones. The second one you see in old style. You will find it in beautiful colors in the poetry section with one of my poems on it.

Last edited:
Whoa tons of new wallpapers. So many to comment seperately, but kudos to all of you. :thumbsup: I snagged severl Mac/Gary walls along the way. :devil:

im sorry guys i havent been here lately, and neglected you all, work has been so crazy to the point that im nearly bald, from pulling my hair out:klingon:, the walls that ive missed here, have been just outstanding, the improvement is fantastic, hope you dont mind Jools have snagged the flack walls:drool:, im off for a week from Saturday, for recuperation and therapy:guffaw:so will make up for the lack of walls then;)

Mitz, I'm glad you like them, hope you recuperate well and I for certainly can't wait to see what you come up with. Always a pleasure to see your walls :devil:

Great walls everyone! CSISenna, MacsLovlyAngl and Sam, I've snagged your Mac ones. They're all :drool::drool::drool:

Shazza, very nice! I love the colouring :)

Thanks Meg I appreicate that! :) I really thought I overdid the colouring on that one...

I have a few more to share (why is that I feel very creative on my birthday and not on any other days.... :rolleyes: :p) and a little something for Kat to drool at :drool: :lol::

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
CSI Stokes Girl, I hope you like these. If you like, just send me some pictures you like and I can make wallies for you ;)..

Hi Babs! I can't PM yet cause I'm still new. I do have some photos for you though. I think they are all from the episode Bull. Nick's wearing that red long sleeve shirt. :drool:

CSI Stokes Girl, I hope you like these. If you like, just send me some pictures you like and I can make wallies for you ;)..

Hi Babs! I can't PM yet cause I'm still new. I do have some photos for you though. I think they are all from the episode Bull. Nick's wearing that red long sleeve shirt. :drool:
you can email them to me if you like ;) you find the email in my profile ;)

Shazza beautiful walls, i love the coloring,
and happy bithday to you hope you have had a great day, at least you've had the weather
g140.gif

Shazza, very nice! I love the colouring :)

Thanks Meg I appreicate that! :) I really thought I overdid the colouring on that one...

I have a few more to share (why is that I feel very creative on my birthday and not on any other days.... :rolleyes: :p) and a little something for Kat to drool at :drool: :lol::

Enjoy! :)

Happy bday Sophia! Hope you have a great one! Glad I made it in here today! I am most definitely :drool::drool::drool: over that Ryan one! Great job!

Babs said:
...you can email them to me if you like ;) you find the email in my profile ;)

Thanks! I just emailed 'em your way! I've been having some email problems lately so let me know if you don't get 'em. I can't wait to be able to use PM's on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back