Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jools, ummm.....give me a second to pick up my tongue:p, beautiful job on that wall, :drool:

Sharon, there is nothing plain about that wall, Mac is never plain, and no matter what he is in he looks gorgeous, great job;):drool:

Hopes you are feeling better, gives ya another hug:)

None from me yet, but soon, just working on one now:)

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! Sharon - what are you talking about??? it is great!

Jools - great as always!

Sophia - love that Ryan/Nat one! Great job!

CSISenna - love your Mac wall!! That style is great and the text is awesome too!! :D

Katpin - love the simplicity of your wally it makes it all the more unique!! :D

CSI_Bevin - love your selection of pics and the over all wall is great!! the blending is great too!! Nice Job! :)

Linda - awesome Mac walls love the background in the second one!! :D oh and linda could you do us a Ryan/Nat wally please thanks! :)

none from me at the moment maybe later! :)

Sharon, who are you trying to fool? I love it. :thumbsup:
Linda, wake me up for that NY moment anytime and I'll bring you justice :lol:
Snagged al three of them.
Bevin, the blending is fabulous ;)

Another Mac Moment :drool:

wow guys sorry i havent been here alot, hoping after next week things should quiet down a bit:rolleyes: anyway the wallpapers you have all done, are truely amazing, the coloring you all use and the textures are absolutely stunning:drool::drool::drool:
Sharon hope you feel better and back fully on your feet real soon;);)

CSISenna - Amazing Mac wally haha seeing all these wally of Mac is making my head spin but they all look great :D!!

Linda - Thank you so much, it's amazing, and I love it as it sits on my desktop.;) Nice selection of pics :D

Another Eva/Natalia from me:

Enjoy!! :)

Linda that one lovely Ryan/Natalia wall, Love the lighting effect.
Shazza, great blending and copy effect.
Wow, this place really rocks.

Last two for today. Flack and Mac :devil: Mac for president? :guffaw:

Wow Jools, those are fab!! :D I love the colouring and styles you have used on them both, they turned out looking great... I absolutely love the pic you used of Flack... :drool: I love a smartly dressed man... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back