Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky - thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you liked it! :) I love your Mac wally!! :D I love the style and the blending is great! :thumbsup: nice job!! :D

Babs - Thank you too and wow! your george wally is totally :drool:worthy!! nice job!! :thumbsup: *goes back to staring at the wally*

Okay I did another, properly a bit better than the other one since I spent more time on it so here it is, an Eva/Natalia one:

Enjoy! :)

:thumbsup:Your welcome shazza_018,this one has beautiful collors and a beautiful lady,great work :thumbsup:
Here my latest

Ow Girls, remind me again not to turn away from this thread for too long. One day gone and you've all produced such great walls. To many to comment seperately. Snagged a few :lol: And thanks for the comments on my last Mac-wall, I'm still not 100% satisfied with it. Maybe I'm just gonna play around with it till I am.

In the mean time, I made this one, which seems to better in my eyes.

Sophia, great job on your first wall, and your second one is stunning;)

Rocky, what can I say, you've outdone yourself with that Mac wall:drool: snagged it, and your latest one of Grissom, truely gorgeous, awesome talent.:)

Jools, very, very, yummy Mac wall, snagged:drool:

none at the moment from me, maybe later

Okay did one

Last edited:
Great job everyone i wish i had the creativity to make walls like all these they're great! :thumbsup:

Soph your Eva wall is HOT mind if i snag? :p

Wow! So many yummy walls! Sophia - great job on your 1st couple attempts! I especially like the Eva one.

For MacsLovlyAngl

shazza018-great walls. We all have to start somewhere & mine was never as good as yours my first time out.

Babs great George wall.

Rocky11-great Mac & Grissom walls. Snagged your Grissom

Jools yep I snagged Mac. Loved it

Linda-hon what can I say I've always loved a marine in his blues. Always did something to me. Yep snagged it also. I'm working on one but............still feel yucky. Hopefully soon.

Last edited:
Soph your Eva wall is HOT mind if i snag? :p

ahahaha sure Dan :p snag away :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone else for the compliments...

Kat - beautiful job with that MacJordan wally...I love the texture...nice job...:thumbsup:*snags*

Katpin - Great job with the H Wallys love the texture/colouring!! :thumbsup:

Linda, Mac in uniform. Wow. Great job! *Snagged* :devil:
CSI Kat, that was a wonderful Mac/Jordan wall.
Sharon, I love them both, but the first one with the background most is very beautiful.

CSISenna - great job with the Mac wally, I love the texture you used!! :D Awesome job! Style is great too!!

Another one from me a Ryan/Natalia one:

Enjoy!! :)

Oh my...so much hotness, :drool:

Sharon..those are absolutly delicious, I snagged both, but must agree with Jools, that top one is amazing, great job.

Jools, why is it you never cease to amaze me, I almost passed out seeing yummy Mac with that rather huge weapon:drool::drool:

Soph....you've outdone yourself with that wall of Ryan and Nat, great job:thumbsup:

Shazza, that's on amazing wall. And a combination not seen very often :thumbsup:
Linda, saddle up hon, I've got 10 days off. So my hands will be working on Gary / Mac *walls* :devil:

Wow great job on your latest walls everyone, you guys are all really talented!! :D But I especially love:
Kat - I totally love your latest wall, the style you have used looks great, I really like the background and the way the pictures sit, looking like a polaroid snap, it looks fab, well done. :D Well done.
Soph -The style you have used looks great, and I really like the colouring, well done. :D
Jools - I love the style you have used, and the textures, it looks great and text fits so well with it all. Well done. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back