Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaylyne awsome Cath wall:thumbsup:

Miss_Undercover, those look great, I voted for a couple of those, I liked them alot;)

Rocky11, that is truely gorgeous, I love Grissom's expression in that wall:)

Sharon, I hope you are feeling better, hugs to ya, and that wall is beautiful, nicely done, snagged it;)

Just one

kaylyne,love your style,great walls :thumbsup:

MacsLovlyAngl,great wall of Mac :thumbsup: I think I`m gonna make
one to of Mac :lol: just the see how it look likes :guffaw:

Linda, Sharon and Kaylene, those walls look superb. And Kaylene, your'e making so jealous of those cartoon walls. Love them. :devil:

Just a simple one, didn't exactky work out the way I wanted.

:)Jools, I love that Mac wall, great job, nothing about it is plain, snagged it:drool:

Rocky, amazing work, the wall is gorgeous, WOW, very powerful, awesome job:thumbsup::)

Here's mine, I changed up, did a Flack wall:drool:

Rocky and MacsLovlyAngl, great new walls, I love the styles you have both used. Well done. :D Oh and Rocky, Flack is the very sexy dectective from CSI:NY. :D

Rocky, I loved the tubes you've used. Somehow they seem faimilair. Could it be we visit the same sites? :lol:
Linda, that's a lovely Flack wall you've produced. Keep them coming, I know this Flac addicted girl who needs as much of Flack as she can :devil:

Jools nothing simple about your Mac wall. I loved it & snagged it

Rocky11 as always a fantastic job on your Grissom

Linda wow on Flack & snagged him in the other thread.

Nice wallys everyone! :D

Okay my first shot at a wally so I warn you it might be crap :lol:

I did a Jorja/Sara one *hides if its bad*:

Enjoy! :)

shazza_018,you did a great job I like the colors.The firts time is always difficult for everyone ;)
My latest one of Mac for the fans :lol:

Katpin great wallpapers, love your wallpaper from Mac, Macslovelyangl, Kaylane those wallpapers are GREAT :thumbsup:, CSISenna :thumbsup:for your wallpaper, and Shazza well done love your sarawallpaper.. Here is my latest one.. George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back