Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky fantastic walls as usual, though i really love the colour of the 2nd, so romantic and warming, especially with how the weather has bee here lately:thumbsup:
Linda wot can i say, i just love it, especially the effects of the background, however did you get the media player graphics incorporated to it:eek::devil:
Jools, amazing and beautiful, hope you dont mind i've snagged him, going off now to drool over it, hope it wont get to wet;):drool:

Linda wot can i say, i just love it, especially the effects of the background, however did you get the media player graphics incorporated to it:eek::devil:

It wasn't easy, I had to pause the music, which left the graphic in it's paused state too, the tricky part is saving it to your programs movie maker, and from their taking the graphic, and saving it as a shortcut on your desk top, then adding it to your pictures, it took a while, but my son helped me, when he gets home from work, I'll have him explain it better.:) Glad ya like it:)

:thumbsup:MacsLovlyAngl,there is a easy way to do that,just play windows mediaplayer and take a printscreen en open it in paint and cute it.Thats the way I do it :thumbsup:

Rocky, I love your latest walls, my fave is the one of Gil in a sort of purpley coloured suit, he looks gorgeous in it, and I really like the style, I also love the style of the sort of rubbed out one. Well done. :D
Jools, that Flack wall you made is totally gorgeous, I love the pic you have used, and the style is fab, really well done.
Great work everyone. :D

:thumbsup:MacsLovlyAngl,there is a easy way to do that,just play windows mediaplayer and take a printscreen en open it in paint and cute it.Thats the way I do it :thumbsup:

Ooohh!!!! thanks for that Rocky, hugs ya, :lol::lol: That's going to be so much easier for me, thanks again

I'm lovin the walls guys Especially that Second Grissom one Rocky11

I did this one in the spur of the moment.

I hope everyone likes it.

:thumbsup:Thanks everyone
MacsLovlyAngl,your welcome

CSI_Bevin.love your Cath wall

future_cop,I`m not a fan of Mac,but you did great work,love it?

Adorable_Crazy I`m gonna make you a wall in that suit :lol:

Future_Cop, I adore that Mac wall, the darnkess works out beautiful. :drool:Trudie, how come I believe you that you're not a Mac fan :guffaw:
Bevin, wonderfull work on the Cat wall ;)
And... to make it legal, another Mac :devil:

I guess we don't see much Sara stuff around here, so here's something new.

PS. CSISenna, love your sig banner - Abby & the dog - that whole episode was so cute!

CSISenna - great new mac wall. love the colors you've used and seeing the city in the background...:bolian: Snagged it...

FutureCop...My internets gone funny and wont let me see the larger image of your wall (when I click on it my internet connection disapears :lol:)
Kaylyne I love those Sara walls I never seen a cartoon character before but I love it :D Oh and Jools I love the line ;)

Oops sorry about the shorter post earlier...my internet was going nuts!

Last edited:
Adorable_Crazy This wall is for you,I hope that it is that suit you mean :lol:

kaylyne,love your Sara walls

CSISenna,great wall and love that style.And Billy is the same age as I am and my birthday 1 day later :thumbsup:sorry but I never watched Miami or New York :lol:

*coughs* As Megan already mentioned some posts before, please add more content to your comments, guys!

Let me quote myself from the "Proper Posting" Thread:

That's a no-no when commenting:

"Yeah, lovely. :D"
So please, esp. Melty_Fan and natty this time, a tad bit more content! Perhaps tell us WHY you like the walls, not only that you like the chosen pictures but also the way it's created; just check out the example below ;)

Please just add some reasons and we're happy ;)

"Great work XXX, I love how you blended those two pictures and the coloring is just amazing, very well done. Also the cropping is awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup: "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back