Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI Bevin I like the wallpaper particularly the words is it lyrics from a song? You're everything but mine aw so sad its going to stick in my head whole day. Future Cop is that from an episode? I'm not so clued up on Miami I watch episodes pretty randomly and I like that swirly effect across the wallpaper how did you do that?

Babs, please add more content to your posts.

Also, I'm going to point everyone in this thread to Vera's post here. Posting in this thread is getting close to ridiculous.

future_cop, I love your latest wallpaper :) I love the effect, and how you did the text.

Okay Dragonflydreamer I will do that from now on..Sorry ...Great walls everony...

CSISenna,I like the background that you use
CSI_Bevin,love your wall with Sara and Greg
msgirl.love your wall and love the color
Here my latest walls

Sharon, Jools, Rocky, Future_cop, MS_girl,, csi_bevin you have all done amazing stunning walls;), it's been a bit since I've been in here, so if I missed anyone, I'm truely sorry:(.

*Will visit more often, even if I don't have walls, so I don't fall behind again:)

One from me,

Last edited:
CSI Bevin I like the wallpaper particularly the words is it lyrics from a song? You're everything but mine aw so sad its going to stick in my head whole day. Future Cop is that from an episode? I'm not so clued up on Miami I watch episodes pretty randomly and I like that swirly effect across the wallpaper how did you do that?

Althea:It actually is from an episode.It's called all in.The effect I used a program and a color dodge.It's actually a series of layers.

I have a new one.With this one I have changed all the colors and added a few effects to it.The lyrics are we are the champions by queen.

Linda, I love that new Mac wall. :drool: You used wonderful pics with a great poem.
Future Cop, great work with those colors :thumbsup:

Hi guys, sorry but as i havent been here a little while, and you have all done loads i cant comment individually, or i'd have a row for taking up about 4 pages:lol:, all your work here is amazing, they never disappoint me the colouring and textures are amazing, and all the pictures are put together so well, they make stunning end results, anyway i manage to get one done quicky, though i must say its in the shadow of the fabulous walls that you have all done.:)

Wow, everyone has been busy. I didn't look here for a couple of days and there are so much beautiful new wallpapers.
CSISenna & MacsLovlyAngl - great wallpapers of Mac/Gary. Love the colors you've used and the text...:bolian:

:thumbsup:Again great walls everyone,I have a Question.Do you typ the lyrics or are they tubes or brushes ?
Here are 2 new ones of mine

Jools, snaggled Mac:drool:

beautiful walls Rocky, love the second;)

Future_Cop awesome job on the team wall:thumbsup:

Ceri, love the Speed, he always looks so sad:)

For this one I used the windows media player design's that play with your music, I had it posted last night, but had to fix the spelling.

Mitzi, the shadow effect is aboslutely wonderful. Glad to see your walls again. ;)
Rocky, they're both fabulous. Almost missed the eyes in the corner :lol:
Linda, that's what Mac likes *to be snaggled* :lol: I love the use of your background.:thumbsup:

Here's a special wall for a very special lady. And it's not Mac :p Enjoy Heather :drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back