Wallpaper Thread #8: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i havent been around much guys, life at the moment is just plain old crazy:cardie: you have all been busy and are producing amazing work, and improving all the time....wow:devil:, none from me today, but i hope to get some up later in the week, keep those awesome wallpapers coming:drool::thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Great walls you all,sorry I was busy with other things,busy with my
own dutch csi forum and a visit of one of my members.We had a great time :thumbsup:
Here`s 2 of my latest wallpapers :drool:
Grissom and George

Future_Cop, bullet girl's surely is hot.
Rocky, I welcome Grissom with a beard anytime :devil:
Babs, wow, now Nick's not my guy, but he'll be ff to my co worker as we speak :devil:

Assets time :devil: I only hope I've got them all covered :eek:

Thanks for the compliments everyone :D
And everyone your walls look totally awesome.

I have a new one as of tonight took sometime to finish but I hope you guys will like it.

Babs, please add more content to your posts.

Also, I'm going to point everyone in this thread to Vera's post here. Posting in this thread is getting close to ridiculous.

future_cop, I love your latest wallpaper :) I love the effect, and how you did the text.

Fantactic walls to you all. Can't comment on them all or it would take forever... :lol:
future_cop, that wall you made is totally fantastic. I really like the style you have used, and the colouring... :O Wow!! :D Great job, really well done!!
Babs, I also really like the style you have used on your latest George one. :D Your art just keeps getting better, well done. :D

Sharon, I always wonder why that oilpainting effect works out so great for you. Love it. :devil:
Super_Cop, I agree with Megan, the blending is great, I had to look twice before I got the text effect :lol:, but yeah, you did that in a whicked way :thumbsup:

I only managed to make one wall today, my other artwork has been keeping me quite busy :guffaw:

Thanks to everyone.I'm so glad ya'll liked it.

CSISenna:I'm really loving that Mac Wall.
I got one more it kinda goes with a story idea I'm working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back