Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Wow! DragonflyDreamer - another great job your so talented.......everyone is asking me who made my banner...they all wanna snag it lol..thanks again for that... :D :D :D

Great wallpapers everyone.

Meg - that wallpaper is gorgeous! I am very much drooling over it!

So many beautiful wallpapers, not enough time to thank everyone personally. So, great work everyone. I snagged a bunch, mostly Mac/Gary...

Megan loved your Sofia & Greg/Nick one.

LMH wow on your H/Y wp. It's great

CSISenna another great one from you.

None from me. Too mucjh RL going on atm. lol

Thanks guy' :) I'm glad you enjoyed them. This is a very special wall I did of Lt.Dan Band, for Gary, and all he does for the Troops :D

DragonflyDreamer said:
MsCatherineBrown said:
Hello all crazy talented artists. I'm On the prowl for a really good Nick/Greg wallpaper. I have bin looking online for on with no luck. Anyway I will leave all the artistic choices of pics, color and such up to you. Thanks you so much! And Keep up the great work.

Here's an attempt for you:
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/DragonflyOfTheOpera/Wallpapers/NickGregWall.jpg

Had a lot of trouble with this one. Not sure why.

Thanks so much!! I love it!! :)

er, edited again cause the img-tags returned in a mysterious kind of way :p

Thanks for the comments, everyone :D Glad you like!

MsCatherineBrown, please remember not to quote the images (you can remove the code for it when posting). It takes up valuable bandwidth. Thanks!

Okay I managed to do two to keep my mind off the turmoil going on in my life atm. Hope ya like.

and my last valentine wp

Sharon, those are simply stunning, and my hugs are with ya, that everything gets back on track.

One more of H/Y ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back