Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i havent been around for two weeks guys, havent been a great time for me, was laid up in bed with a broncial flu virus for a week, and then my beloved dog had to be put to sleep as his back legs went, your beautiful walls though has cheered me up, you really are all doing outstanding work :D none from me today but im hoping to be back into stride again tomorrow :)

Wow I love all these walls, really well done. The Wendy one is my fave, but fantastic job everyone. <3

Great walls everyone. I'll try to make one this afternoon. First chance I'll get this week. :)
Sorry about your dog, Mitz, :( I know what you're going trough. Just hang in there. ;)

Would someone be able to make me a George wall [1024x768] please? You don't have to use all the pics and the style is up to you, but could it please have the text "George is Love" and maybe some hearts?

Here are a few pics. <3

great wallpaper sidlreiana :D
thanks for the kind thoughts jools, still raw at moment, knew that it would come eventually though dont make it easier,and as they say it does get better with time, and have my little keesha and mitzi to help me through :) by the way a very stunning young billy wall from you :D
heres two from me for tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back