Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo many Christmas walls you guys made. Hard to choose which one to snaggle :devil: Great work on all of you :lol: Can't wait to see what you cook up for New Year's :devil:

Awesome wall Jools, snagged it. :lol: Thanks everyone for the comments.

Just two, plain but sexy. Gary and Nick :devil:

at first - want to thank to everyone who made these Xmas walls - they´re wonderful ;)
Secondly LMH your walls are awesome - especially Grillows and Andreina i like your walls so much
can´t wait to Xmas :D

Andreina great walls. They're awesome.

CSISenna another awesome Gary wall.

Just one from me today. Tried something different on this one. I guess it's okay. LOL

Katie thanks, glad you liked them.

Katpin, I love the background, another great one. Hope you're feeling better too. Or you need more soup? :D

Jools, another yummy Macky, how can you not love it :devil:

Just two..."Merry Mac" :devil: and William Peterson :devil:

Oooh, LMH, love your Mac and William P. wallpapers. The Mac one I like especially, of course. I'd love to find Mac under my Christmas tree. :devil:

And CSISenna, love yours too. That Mac pic is sooooooooo sexy. God, I love Mac. But you knew that already, right? Your location made me grin. :) :D Wherever you and Mac are, have fun! :devil: ;)

Katpin, I love your H wall, haven't seen the new Miamia-ones lately. Luving, I adore your walls, esp. the look in Mac's eyes makes my heart melt. And Macslady, my location will always be a safe place, sorry I can't tell, but fun it is. :lol:

Great walls LMH once again & glad u liked my latest wall Feeling somewhat better but more soup wouldn't hurt. LOL

CSISenna thank you also for the feedback on my H wall. Figured I'd try something a little different. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back