Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great walls LMH. Mitzi & nattybatty. None from em atm. Had ISP issues yesterday.

OT: Became a grandma yesterday for the 4th time. A 4th grandaughter. Weighed in at 8 lbs 8 oz & 21 in long. Name's Paige Elizabeth.

Katiexxx said:
ok, I know I´m newbie here but it inspirated me to join in the last challenge so if anyone want to know which walls were mine here u are
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t268/Londongirl666/Wallpapers/CSI%20arts/gohome.jpg
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t268/Londongirl666/Wallpapers/CSI%20arts/snowday.jpg
Not very good but I like them :cool:
anyway great job everyone ;)
Dont sell yourself short I think they are both very good but the Sarah Grissom one is really lovely

Nattybatty- I love the secnod and last one bect from the challenge entries but they are all brilliant :)
Katiexxx - they were both brilliant walls :D
CSI-Kat-I LOVE LOVE your Calleigh wall :)
and cool Christmas walls everyone- i'm all in the festive spirit :)

Mine from the latest challenge-

One
Two
Three

Hey guys, lovely walls everyone!

msgirl - as for your icon... finally sb did sth with those pics. I have the plan for like ages but never got the guts to bring it on because of the busy background behind them in some of the pics. :) Your wall... lovely... all great SMACK moments on one wall... *sigh* Of course I must love it! :p

Ms Undercover - really like your wall. Funny piece of work! Kudos to the best blending award! :)

CalleighD - Awesome walls! First shot and directly a winner! Perfect! I really like your style! Keep posting!

katiexx - Fruitbat said it already, don't undersell yourself. They are both great! I am much in favor of the Montana one! Lovely work! :D Keep em coming

Kat - What can I say? You Go Girl!! Awesome set of walls! :p

Sharon - congrats on your fourth Granddaughter. These are really lovely news. Glad to hear everything is alright. Blessings to you, Paige Elisabeth and all of your family! :D

And finally... my walls (winning ones! :D) from last challenge:

Thanks again for voting them! :D

^ Thank you :D

Your Mac and Stella wall is outstanding, just perfectly brilliant :D and the Stella one- I like the use of just one big pic-it just works :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back