Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow LMH another great set of walls. Those are excellent. Are those brushes there? If so they're neat. Here's just one from me. Not that great. Haven't felt well all week.

Katpin that Smacked wall is lovely, and no, I don't have enough room in my dinosaur computer for brushes :lol: :lol: It's actually clip art pictures that are available from different free web sites :) You should have a look, they have some cool clips available. And I hope you feel better soon, sends you some chicken soup ;)

Another great wall LMH & thanks also for the soup. lol Glad you liked my smacked wall. I had a cd for clipart but it got broke somehow. I need to get another one. I'll check out the sites & see what I find. Thanks.

Linda and Sharon great walls as usual
Sharon i love your new affect, and Linda you do an amazing job with the clipart, i very rarely use brushes to, so it just shows that you dont neccesary need them to make great walls, and yours are testomony to that :D :D :D
Sharon i hope you feel better real soon :)
heres two from me for the night

Ceri, very gorgeous walls, I love how you made Flack and Danny's eyes so blue:devil: I love the effect of how they almost look pastel, beautiful. :)

thanks Linda, glad you liked the Danny/Flack one i was experimenting with a new effect, want sure how it would turn out and whether or not i'd like it, still not sure though :lol:

Wow, this thread is just hopping! :lol:

luvingmyhoratio, katpin, great work as always!

Mitzi, I love the effect of the first one. And the Speed one is fantastic too. But then again, it's Speed :lol:

Thanks for the comments, and Purejoy, here is another Gil/Cath wall and also one of the team. :D and now I must hunt for some new clipart, to change the appearance of my walls :lol: :lol:

Okay, last one for tonight. This is different, Grissom and Lady Heather, for hhunter, I had fun doing this one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back