Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSISenna - great walls with some great effect as always! Like them all - love your first Mac/Peyton wall and have snagged it. :D

katpin - fantastic H walls as ever! I snagged the one with H against the Miami skyline - gorgeous! Great Nick, Mac and Rory walls too! :D

mitzi - Cool effect! I love your Vegas Guys wall best! :cool:

wolfsgamergirl - cute Ryan/Delko wall! :)

gsrLOVE - welcome back! And what a return - fantastic Jorja wall! :cool:

katbug - great Ryan, Nick and H walls! :cool:

fallenthrough - I snagged your second D/L and your GSR wall but they're all brilliant as ever! :D

katpin- I love that last H wall. It' really cool.
CSISenna- I love all three of those but my favorite is the Smacked one.
katbug- I love that stare wallpaper. It truly is hot.

New one with lyrics from "Straightjacket Feeling" by The All American Rejects

The inspiration came just a bit late for the latest WP challenge, but here's a new Cath/Gil paper. Lyrics from Patty Loveless & Emmylou Harris "when being who you are is not enough"

katbug- gorgeous Ryan walls. Love the coloring in both

fallenthrough great wall on yours. Love the blending

need4speed- Hardy Boys are terrific.

kaylynne another great wall as well. Nothing new at the moment from me.

Fallenthrough, I really like that wall, although I'm not a Vegas girl.
Wolfesgamergirl, nice to see an Alexx wall for a change. We don't see a lot of her. Great.
Katpin, your H-walls *and the other ofcourse* get better every time.

No walls from me today. Maybe tomorrow.

^^^ try not to double/triple post. Just edit your original one, otherwise the Mods won't be happy. But they'll forgive you coz you're new.

On a brighter note, i'm sure someone will happily take on your request. I would but I don't have either the skills or the time. xxx

PS: Great wps everyone xxx

you are not allowd to post that many times in a row, b/c it is considered spamming, next time just edit your first post.

If I have time, I can try and see what I can come up with for you unless someone else beats me to it.

CSIMiamiGurl1988 - if you scroll up you will see 3 Ryan walls I posted yesterday!

I will try and make you something with these. Ryan is my fav to work with!

Leave it to katbug to make you great Ryan walls. She good with it (and him).

I just made one for LuvingmyHoratio. For all the writing she does on the board. And yes, this is a poem of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back