Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great wallpapers again. I love the styles you all use lately and such great pics to.. Thanks for them..

CSISenna Said: And Berylla Nienna, please don't hide. We need you in this thread.

^^^Awww this is to sweet ;) I will put more into soon enough hihi.. Your kind to mean thanks.. :p

CSISenna great wallpaper. I love it.

Msgirl what can I say M/S anyday. Your Stella one I loved it all.

fallenthrough your D/L was just great.

Thanks ya for some wonderful wp's.

Hey gsrlove I tried the blending that bless your heart you were trying to help me with. Not sure if I did it right or if you can even tell it with all the extras on it. :lol: But.........this one turned out better than the others I was working on. :D Let me know what ya think. ;) Thanks

fallenthrough - I adore your latest walls! Especially the Mac/Peyton one - it's beutifully blended - I've snagged it - thanks! :D

wolfesgamergirl - great beginner's wall! And you did it in Paint - impressive! :cool:

hiphuggerzzz - beautiful Calleigh and E/C walls! Keep 'em coming! Great work! :D

msgirl - love your Stella wall - great colouring! :D

CSISenna - gorgeous GSR wall - love the colouring! I've snagged it! Thank you. :D

By coincidence, I also have a GSR wall from "Empty Eyes":

Layout idea, textures and brushes used from Moments Misplaced. Caps from Beyond Imagination. Stock photos from stock.xchng. Lyrics from "Distant Sun" by Crowded House.

csi_fan_uk love your wall

gsrlove glad you liked my wp. Was so very unsure if I was doing it right or not. BTW loved your wall also.

Thanx for liking my Intense-WP.
MSgirl, I love your Mac-Stella. It lovely.
Katpin, you just keep improving. Keep them coming up.
CSI_fan-UK, that's an awesome wall of Empty eyes. Snagged it.
And GRSlove, so nicely done.

If this art was paid for ...

Okay just a few more practicing on the blending. Plus learned something on smoothing the skin. LOL About time I learned. LOL Hope these are okay.

warm.gif
I made one of Gil and Cath or Billy and Marg :lol:

Hey Rocky11 very nice wp. I think it's great. I know I just did one similar to this one recently but since I've been learning new things here lately have been trying it out so tell me what ya think. LOL Cya when I get back.

:eek: Very nice katpin,I use psp 10 and I have to try more things I`m still :lol: This one is simpel haha

That's really cute Rocky11. Love the background. I have ps7. Have been having fun downloading brushes. Okay folks this is it for me for a week. Off on my vacation. Cya when I return.

Thanks for the lovely comment guys. :D

gsrLOVE - great cast wall - love the brushes you used - they work really well.

katpin - as you're on holiday now, I'll tell you how much I love your latest walls when you return. :lol:

Rocky11 - cute Billy/Marg walls - welcome to the thread!

I've made a couple of walls, using caps provided by Beyond Imagination, from last Tuesday's UK airing of Big Shots:

Hope you like!

Credits:-

Greg wallpaper: Textures and brushes by Moments Misplaced. Lyrics are from "Bittersweet Me" by REM

Sara & Greg wall: Background compiled from masking brushes by Mutsie. Stock images from stock.xchng. Lyrics from "She's My Best Friend" by Lou Reed.

Thanks to all resource providers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back