Wallpaper Challenge Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #17: Versus - Now Up!

First place!! :eek: Awesome! :)
well I am in for the next one..soo many ideas and only three walls tough choice hehe :D
Regards

Very interesting. :D

One question, though: Are we allowed to use promo pics, or is this for caps only?

wow this is tough and differcult, im gonna sit back and watch the experts do it.... :confused:

Ooooh, i'm excited. This is my first try at a wallpaper challenge! Can't wait to see everyones entries! :D

Very interesting theme, DragonflyDreamer! :)

Love the theme DD but , not sure if I'm going to have time for this one. Alot going on atm. If I see I have time I will if not, I'll be happy voting.

This is the best theme all the time ! It's wonderful !
I have very much ideas for my wallpaper !
:lol: Now that's the kind of enthusiasm I like to see! I'm glad everyone seems to like the theme.

One question, though: Are we allowed to use promo pics, or is this for caps only?
Promo pictures made specifically for the shows (like team pictures) are okay, but promo pics of the actors (such as award events) are not. I hope that helps.

Awesome theme! I am in. Yes... you heard right. I am IN!! WHOHOO!!! I am soo excited. :D

I've sent mine in but am not happy with them. No inspiration with all the RL I've had to deal with. GL to everyone.

I finally have my psp and computer back so can enter again, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :lol:, i have a few ideas but it will probably look rubbish

Hey guys... just a reminder, I could use some more entries!

Sorry Megan - I am sitting this one out....have had zip for motivation and creativity when it comes to wallpapers these days.......have not done one in weeks.....maybe for the next challenge!

hey megan, sorry but as i said earlier, this is a toughy topic and have got no ideas at all, but def count me in for the next one :D

Hey Megan..I am still working on mine but I will send it to you either today or tomorrow ;)
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back