Wallpaper Challenge Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #16: In the Lab

DJRideout, the deadline isn't until Sunday Aug 12th, so you have plenty of time to join us in the challange. :)

The more the merrier, so to speak. DJRideout I hope you get the time to enter. :)

I only gave you all a week to get your entries in, and I believe that usually you are given around 10 days, so if anyone is greatly struggling with the deadline then please let me know and I'll think about extending it.

At the moment the deadline is still Sunday, so please keep sending in your entries. And I always want more entries, so if you're still procrastinating then get to it! :D

thanks ELSIE, I do too, but if not.....no worries, I'll still be in on the voting. Good luck all

well ive entered mine now, and ouch i lost my inspiration, cant wait to see the ideas you all come up with, cause i struggled with this :rolleyes: :)

Okay, I hardly think anybody remember me, but to those who do, I am back in the challenge thread again. Finally... :)

And first thing I notice is... NOOOOO!! I can't believe I missed the shippery one. *sniff* I am soooo mad with myself... Grmbl...

Anyways... congrats to all the winners. As usual, outstanding work everybody, especially big kudos to csi_fan_uk. Yours were brillant! :) :)

But at least, my busy time jobwise is kinda over... finally... let's see if I am in for this round.

Whoohoo! Wallpaper challenges rule! :)

I just send in mine. Pretty satisfied with the result (doesn't happen often ;) ).

BonaTaylor said:
Okay, I hardly think anybody remember me, but to those who do, I am back in the challenge thread again. Finally... :)

Anyways... congrats to all the winners. As usual, outstanding work everybody, especially big kudos to csi_fan_uk. Yours were brillant! :) :)

Of course we remember you BonaTaylor! Glad to see you back and entering in the challenge! :cool:
It is a shame you missed the Ship challenge - it was a good one - and thanks so much for your lovely comment! :D

that_girl1 said:
Is Alexx in the mourge considered the lab?

Yep, you can use Alexx if you want. :)

Thanks to those who have sent entries in so far, keep them coming. :D

I will have them to you.....only have 1 done so far!

Thanks for all the entries everyone! :)

Please note, there is now a longer deadline! As some people have asked for a little longer I am extending the deadline to Tuesday August 14th at 8pm GMT. Please get your entries to me by then. Thanks. :)

Oh thank you Elsie! I haven't been able to make something cause I'm so busy with my fanfic right now and I was really worried that I wouldn't make it in time.

Thanks! Was worried I would not have time to finish. I have 2 done but only 1 I am happy with! WooHoo!

managed to find time, in the wee hours to get 2 of 3 wallpapers done and sent in. this extended date is a definite plus! Thanks Elsie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back