Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #9: Favorite Episode ~ Winners!

Well.............by the time I got myself in the mood to try to do one i'd assumed the deadline had passed. So I can't wait to see what everyone's come up with. GL to all.

Something strange has happened... this time, I don't have enough beginner entries! Come on people! I know you're out there!

DragonflyDreamer said:
Something strange has happened... this time, I don't have enough beginner entries! Come on people! I know you're out there!

So we still have time for it because i can still make a other one to? Let me know..

Hmm... well, I don't really want to extend the deadline... but you've got a few more hours...

Okay, let's say this: You have until 10pm GMT to get your entries in. If you think you can make one in that amount of time, then go for it!

Also, someone else has to post in here before then so that I don't have to double post or edit this one to get the voting up :p

So sorry cant make it that quick in that time any more.. Poor me than its just waithing for the resulst so i can vote...

I didn't even read the deadline post for 10pm, and I just posted my wallpapers now! With 20 mins to spare!

Will you put up the WPs tonight already? Can't wait to see'em!! :D :p

Okay, so slight change of plans. I'm already past the deadline I've given you, and I'm a bit busy at the moment. In fact, I'm not even on the computer right now. This post doesn't exist ;)

I'll open the voting up tomorrow, around... let's say... 5pm GMT. Sorry for the delay... but now you've got more time to enter ;)

Okay have sent mine if not to late. If so well you lnow what to do. LOL Thanks for all the good wishes. Need to stay busy. Hubby said to quit worrying & do what I enjoy doing. Even though I don't do that good of a job(my words not his) lol before I get him in trouble. Next Tues can't get here fast enough. Sorry OT. Thanks again everyone.

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #10: Laugh! ~ Voting Open!

Thanks everyone for being so patient with me while I keep changing the time :lol:

Katpin, I did get yours. I hope everything works out for you.

Wallpaper Challenge #10: Make Me Laugh ~ Voting!

Voting Rules:
1] Don't vote for yourself. Also, don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them.
2] Vote for three in each category. Vote for your favorite first, then second favorite, then third. It is very important that you do it this way.
3] Please vote in both categories. Also, don't be worried about voting agianst yourself, everyone else is!
4] Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing!
5] Voting will close on Sunday May 13th, so get your votes in before then!

Beginners:
Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07
Wallpaper 08
Wallpaper 09
Wallpaper 10
Wallpaper 11
Wallpaper 12
Wallpaper 13
Wallpaper 14
Wallpaper 15

Advanced:
Wallpaper 01
Wallpaper 02
Wallpaper 03
Wallpaper 04
Wallpaper 05
Wallpaper 06
Wallpaper 07
Wallpaper 08
Wallpaper 09
Wallpaper 10
Wallpaper 11
Wallpaper 12
Wallpaper 13
Wallpaper 14
Wallpaper 15
Wallpaper 16
Wallpaper 17

***If you wallpaper is missing, or it is in the wrong place, let me know ASAP!***

Good luck to all!

Beginners:

Advanced:

Dude these are brill! :D

Beginner:
8 (As much as I lurve the the hat, that is just hilarious. :lol:)

Advanced:
17 (Didn't you just know I would pick that one? :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back