Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #9: Favorite Episode ~ Winners!

Nice theme! That really makes me think... hard... :p I guess, it takes a couple of days before my muse is gonna kiss me. Thanks for putting it up, Megan! :)

I'm glad everyone seems to like the theme :) I was worried for a bit that it might be very... 'easier said than done', but hey, what's a challenge if not... challenging? :lol:

yes, easier said than done, but like you said, a challenge! lol.....though I may try and attempt it

Wow! I've got to do this! *goes off plotting* :D

I've just realized that the day I've set as the deadline is my parents 25th wedding anniversary. I'm not sure yet, but I may need to change it. If I do, I'll give you more time instead of less time, and I'll let ya'll know in advance.

I read first now the new theme and I must to say, I love it !!! :)

So I will make my wallpapers in the next time..

I'm gonna pass on this one sorry. My mind's not in it right now as far as finding something funny or trying to make it funny. I just found out there's a possibility my husband has prostrate cancer. Won't know for sure till May 15th but...........my hearts just not in it. Sorry for being OT. Good luck to everyone who enters though. I will be voting.

katpin,
I am sorry to hear about that. I hope everything's gonna be ok again. Be strong for him. He needs you now. I keep you in my thoughts.

And probably, this challenge and all its entries/contestants will put a smile on your face! :)

Kaptin I so sorry got ya back with ya all the way !!

I won't enter this one... can't make backgrounds anyway since I don't have photofunshop or anything but I'll vote and snag lol

Question here at my end:

Are manipulations allowed? Like bringing things/persons together that haven't been that way in reality/on the show?
E.g. Nick's kissing Grissom or so? (stupid example but just so you get my point :lol:)

I am sooo in! I missed the last challenge... I have just been sick, first two weeks of school, horrible friends... etc, etc.

Katpin, I hope that he is ok. And I am sure that everyone on CSITalk is hoping that it isn't Cancer.... Well, I am atleast. Good luck. :)

Kate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back