Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #9: Favorite Episode ~ Winners!

I am tooo!!! If he has then I shall come and kick it's ass!!!!!

Right, I am sitting here, writing this, while bouncing up and down excited for the wallpapers :D :D :D :D :L

Re: Wallpaper Challenge #10: Make Me Laugh!

BonaTaylor, I have sent you a PM about your question.
Katpin, I am sorry to hear about your husband, and I hope that everything will work out for you.

Once again, people, I need to ask you to keep it a bit less chatty in here. Thanks!

Oh, and since I'm here... MORE ENTRIES!!!!!!! :D

Thanks everyone for the comforting words and Megan sorry for being OT. Just wanted to explain the why. Have always been told I look for trouble where there is none. LOL Will know for sure the 15th. Sorry OT again. Can't wait to see the wp's & vote.

i didnt read the posts before mine so i must of came out as quite an ass ma bad. im sorry to hear about your husband. ill be praying for you and him. do hope somehow these wps will make ya laugh

Oh i CANNOT wait to see the results of these... :D I can't join. I suck. :lol: Then there's the schoolwork factor. Damn profs. They'll be the end of me. :lol:

Come on people, there's a week left, and I've only got 5 entries. That's right... Five.

I need more!

I've just sent mine, so that'll be eight. Still not a lot. :( Mind you there'll probably be a flood of entries on the last day.

Well, we have another week to run. I am sure loads of ppl join in time. I won't get mine done before next weekend. Time issues and massive deadlines boss-wise, you know... ;)

DragonflyDreamer said:
Come on people, there's a week left, and I've only got 5 entries. That's right... Five.

I need more!
What!? Five in total! :eek: That's a poor turnout. Thanks for extending the deadline Megan - hopefully more will be able to enter now.

katpin - my thoughts are with you and your husband during this difficult time.

I just sent mine! Been busy, but I got 'em done!

I really wanna join this one, but the only pic I wanna use, I can't find the screencap for, b/c I can't remember the name of the episode. *grumbles*

^^ You can always go into the specific forum and ask in the "I have a question about an episode" thread (Or the general csi board if you'd rather) and give the setting. I'm sure someone would be able to help you out! :)

Can't wait for the wallpapers though, I'm excited to see them :p

SpeedleCSIMiami, send me a PM, I can probably help you out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back