Wallpaper Challenge #11.5: ~ "Reruns" - Winners Up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wallpaper Challenge #9: Favorite Episode ~ Winners!

YAY!! :lol: thanks sooo much! :D and congrats to everyone else :D thats the second award I've won, ever since the "Prove it" WP contest when I got third place :D

Congrats everyone! :D
Fantastic wallpapers! Well deserved winners and recognition award holders! :D

congrats to all the winners, your wallpapers were gorgeous!

Congrats to all the winners. Alot of great wp's. Thank you for the recognition award. I'm speechless. Will try to work on those pesky watermarks. LOL Great job to everyone.

Congrats to all the winners! All of the wallpapers were definately amazing. Good job all who participated.

Wow, that's a lot of winners :D Thanks to everyone who voted for me and congrats to the other winners :)

Congrats to all winners! Great work everyone! :)
And big thanks to those who voted for me!! Third place in Advanced by first try!! This is cool! :) :) :) Thanks so much for it! :D

Congrats to all the winners! Fab wps!

And thank you to anyone who voted for me. I was really worried about going for the advanced category. I was convinced that no one would vote for mine at all, the others were so good, but some people did, so thank you! I feel much better now. :D (3, 6, and 16, BTW)

Wow, thank you for the votes everyone. I really appreciate it :) Congratz to the other winners, you all did an awesome job!

Thank you! Congrats everyone, your wallpapers were all great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back