Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hodges Scenes

Are we bumping the thread?

Hehe... I should come here more often.
Wasn't he just sweet when he had that suit on?

Well, Pabzi, the best I can remember Hodges came in and since the case was all about rap groups and stuff he was trying to be all "street" using urban lingo and making those hand movements the eminem and other rappers make when they kind of corss and uncross their hands and make those type of gestures if that makes any sense......and then Warick says don't make me shoot you. I think I nearly spat up my entire coke on the bed I was laughing so hard....By the way I am Israeli too in case I haven't mentioned it before but am in the states now.

wow!! hows youtr hebrew?
hodges rapping? now thats funny!!! im hoping to see the ep soon. im sure ill crack up!!!

ducky, dont give up on us!

im not sure what episode it was but i know it was a scene with hodges and greg and hodges was making fun of greg because i think he spelled the word 'spa' wrong on the evidence sample. :confused: does anyone remember the episode?

I think he was making fun of Greg for misspelling "funtain" water and Greg told him that's how Norwegians spell it or something along those lines... :lol:
By the way, Pabzi, my Hebrew is great, it's as good as my English... :) Will reply to your PM tomorrow, am exhausted today!

funtain water in swap meet i loved that scene. greg said something about his papa olaf! :lol:

ariela57 ani mechaka l'hoda'a!!!!

Anyone have any idea how old Hodges is meant to be?

golden_smile? where have you been?
no one ever said how old hodges is , and those writers never even bothered giving him a birthday, which is very upsetting. but he cant be older than 38.

Hey people! Sorry I haven't been in here recently - had a lot of things going on at this end! Hope everyone is good :)
I find it very mean that they never gave Hodges a birthday, but also, not a lot of the other CSI's have birthdays either! There should be more birthdays in CSI :D

in crimelab.nl, in the bio's, the main character have birthdays. grissom is 50, nick 36, greg 30... why not hodges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back