Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hodges Scenes

An episode I watched recently made me laugh, it was A Bullet Runs Through It part 2, and he was annoying Greg again like something about greg being on vacation :lol: and hamming it up to Grissom :)

i cant wait to see him in the suit!!!! i wish i could get that ep here sooner. he probably looked great!!!

Destiny said:
assumenothing per the rules of the board banner max size is 220 wide by 75 High. All this is stated in the "Help Guide" at the top of the forum. We would appreciate it if you would adapt your signature. Thank you.

Destiny as you are a mod, I think you should know that in the FAQ section it says that signature sizes can be 125 x 600 :)

Anyway, back on topic - was it in America that he was wearing the suit? If it was then I wouldn't have been able to see it yet, if not then I must have missed it :( x-x-x

it was last night's ep in america. i am waiting for it too!! he probably looked hilarious in the suit!!!

Golden_Smile said: Destiny as you are a mod, I think you should know that in the FAQ section it says that signature sizes can be 125 x 600 :)
I do know the rules, ;) and in the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of the forum holds the updated information (which is why we have it), that folks need to know, the FAQ has not yet been updated, I will see when they plan to do that. :)

The new sizes were put in the "Announcements" section of the board thread called Banner Sizes - all with Banners read.

Oh sorry Destiny :( I hadn't noticed in the Announcements section that there were any changes. Anyway, just thought I'd bring it to your attention :)

I can't wait to see Hodges in a suit, I'm sure it'll be funny but also think it could be sweet :)

x-x-x

No problem, I have let the admins know the problem and they are looking into updating it, it's just going to take some time. Thanks for the heads up though, it could be one reason why peeps are getting conflicted about banners. :)

still didnt see the ep , but i did see the pic of him in the suit :) he looks wonderfully hodges-y!!!

I think that our dear Hodges was kicked out of LA because they thought he had an attitude problem... let me see if I can find the exact wording...

"they said i had an attitude problem. they said that i thought i was entitled"

something very close to that. its true, he has an attitude problem, but under all that, there has to be a bigger reason that he left LA. i dont remember him saying that he was kicked out. i think he said transfered.

in 'viva los vegas' he made the funniest face when he told greg that chandra is cute. ]
also, for those of you who are interested in little details, i noticed that hodges wore a green t-shirt under a button down shirt in 3 eps: 'last laugh', 'fur and loathing' and 'viva los vegas' (you can call me crazy, ill take it as a compliment, but normal is an insult :) )
i am an obsessed hodges fan and proud of it!!!

I think that there should be a Hodges episode- you know, where he gets to explain why he left LA. Or at least a scene about it- I'm curious. :)

I WISH!!!!!!!!!!
there was some big reason why he left but no one knows why. i wish he would say something allready!!

The writers have been kinda clever with this because it has got you all really wanting to know why he left LA! (you know there's a thread on here called 'CSI:LA?', well wouldn't it be so funny if that was the next location for a spin off and they mentioned Hodges quite a bit! :lol:) :)

that would be hilarious. they have been clecer, but why did he leave. there has to be a big reason. it cant just be because of his attitude problem. attitude problems are cute. when someone has an attitude problem, there is a reason. most likely he went through something very difficult and doesnt know how to talk about it.

I know what you mean :) He should be able to open up more and let people around him know what he is thinking/feeling. He should go off the rails a little one episode, then he would have to talk about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back