Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

awwww...thanks Raynn *super hugz*:). I knew you wouldn't let me down. LOL, I was wondering if someone spotted my subtle little hint once again, in the episode thread. Great caps and I thank you so very much . It was great to see him back. I know Wally's absence the past couple of episodes was excusable...seeing he's been filming other projects, but I was a happy camper last night.

But I have to wonder. The fist-bump cap...I wonder how hard it was for Nick not to give Hodges a little nudge into the pool? :lol: I bet George was tempted. I know I would have been.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Another cap from "Hitting The Cycle" with Hodges and Nick, I'm going to post this on "The Naughty Picture Thread" too, lots of different dialogue for this one.:lol:

POOLSIDE

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

It was too subtle - I didn't notice it. But I like posting caps of Hodges anyway. :)

One of these days, I'll get around to watching (and maybe grabbing a couple of caps from) 9INE. I finally watched Growing Op the other day too - funny movie, even if the 'plot twist' near the end was a bit weird.

I thought George and Wally got along. Nick with Hodges though.. maybe more tempted. :lol:

4. DJRideout

Haha, I'd still be tempted regardless. But yeah, from what I understand, they get along. :lol: After all, they're both Texans...though Wally moved to LA when he was nine.

Guess that's what we get for it being a Canadian made film. We're not known for our Hollywood like films, but it was still good. Regardless of that "plot twist." My main thing was him in the film. And he did great....funny in parts as well. This film was why he was MIA more in the first part of season 8 then there.

As for 9ine? I've only seen him so far in one episode. But Liz is doing a great job.

Oh and I am totally cool with you sharing the odd few caps too. :lol:

5. Desertwind

One of Hodges and Ray going to the dinosaur exhibit:thumbsup:

COLD BLOODED

6. DJRideout

Be it for me to question the pic, for they are all good when it comes to Hodges :lol:, but are you certain that THAT particular photo is from Cold Blooded?? For I would have to argue it. :p

Now if you had some caps from this past episode....well then, I'd be a happy little camper. Hodges looked quite smart in the episode....even if he was being a smartass. But Sara's little zap with the stun gun, a little pay back for his earlier comment, was more then entertaining.

7. Desertwind

WHOA, now I'm not sure, I have it with the "Cold Blooded" caps in my notebook, but did notice it's separate, from the rest of them, so maybe not.. what an eyeball you have DJ, so I'm not sure. Nobody has every questioned me before on caps:confused: here is a site with the caps from that one, and it IS NOT amongst them, now I've got to find out where the H is came from:cardie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1640840/

8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I think it might be from The Grave Shift

9. Desertwind

BINGO sharp that's it.. thank's & OOOPS on the mistake:(

10. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

11. DJRideout

:lol: wow, these funny little plastic things in my eyes really DO work. **referring to contacts**

And no need to apologize...sometimes things gets misplaced in the wrong folders. I am famous for doing that. The cap you posted up looked awfully familiar, so that is why I had to question it...that's all. But I still like. I don't know what it is about that man...

Do you even have to question it? Of course they will do...they will do just GREAT! :) I am a very happy camper. And I noticed amongst the viewing that you added in the cap just after Sara zapped Hodges. That little look of...surprise/annoyance after getting shocked...heehee. It makes me giggle every time. I am glad that they added that playful little moment into that scene. To me it shows a level of comfort and playfulness amongst co-workers who've been working together for a long time.

Thank you Raynn :)

12. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

Love the 2nd pic of Hodges

13. Desertwind

Great caps Raynn, he was a riot again with the "hoof and mouth disease" pertaining to Sara "I imagine the sparks were flying between you and Lady Heather" to which Sara replied w/ her WTF look "Do you have something for me":rolleyes: going back a ways when his idol/mentor was still on the premises~S/7!

MONSTER IN A BOX

14. Desertwind

From this season in "A Kiss Before Frying" the "experiement":evil:

HODGES..CATH..RAY

15. Desertwind

Here's one of Hodges and Nick from way back in S/3:eek:

CRASH AND BURN Hey move it Hodges, stop playing your silly games~