Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Nope there haven't been any Hodges spoilers, he and Greg are in the same boat :(

2. sharp52092

Saw on imdb that Wally has a lot of movies he's working on, guess that means that he'll skip some episodes again this season :( but
    "This season Hodges will move on and we may meet his mother and realize no one can hold a candle to Mrs H. Henry will be jealous" :)

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Yeah, from what I have noticed....being a fan of his, is that he is always involved with something...or several things at once. And while that is always a good thing for the man, I miss him when he isn't involved with a particular episode of CSI. But at least we know why he's occasionally MIA.

I think it was the first part of season 9, whenever Ronnie was there for her 4 episodes, that he had very little if not any appearances. Found out a little while after, that he was up here on the east coast of Canada, cluing up a movie.

Okay, what I want to know is first, is he only just now getting over Wendy? because I was almost certain that in last seasons episode, 'Man Up', that he sort of faced up to the fact that she was gone...that he didn't act quickly enough, and finally dealt with it. Secondly...while you know it'll be quite interesting to see his mother, I have to wonder why she of all people would even be brought onto the scene. Unless she ends up part of an investigation...or something. Like a witness, living victim, or even suspected. I can't really think of a logical reason. But I am not going to complain though. Anything involving him, I'm gonna enjoy. Thirdly...why would HENRY be jealous? :lol:

On another note though...I asked over in the spoiler thread and will mention it here... I was wondering about Morgan's age. Why? Well, I was wondering if she was with the LVPD for a number of years....and not just fresh into the profession, would she have known Hodges from his days in LA? Or at least...heard stories? I think that would be interesting.

I also enjoy character development. Hearing some sort of back story. Gosh the stories his mother could share with Greg....Nick...well, with everyone :lol:

4. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I had to look up what no one can hold a candle to meant... :cool: (as a non native english I wasn't familiar with the expression)... so can someone explain to me if this is a good or bad expression?? and what does it mean in this context... thnx :)

Indeed I was wondering about the Henry and jealous "thing" I just hope they don't make a caricature out of her (hodges' mother that is)... I still hope for a decent and maybe some dramatic story line for the trace tech... anywayz... we will see I guess ;)

5. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

A bit off topic and random I know...

If you ever find yourself at DisneyWorld in Orlando, be sure to check out the Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom, Wally serves as your host for the ride. Was quite a pleasant surprise when I realised it was him as well. (And he plays quite a similar role in it too.)

Oh, but just a warning, the ride scares the crap out of you. :lol:

6. sharp52092

Yes at least we know why :)

And Ronnie was in season 8- Go To Hell, The Case of the Cross Dressing Carp, The Chick Chop Flick Shop, and Goodbye and Goodluck

Hodges was in TCofCDC- Grissom and him briefly brought up the mini killer and Grissom handed him that carp :lol: and TCCFS too- he and the other lab rats were watching that horror movie that Wendy was in and he made the breast comment, I can't remember if he was in the others or not

As for Man Up, I felt he was getting closure and that was the beginning of the
    moving on and I'm not sure why Henry would be jealous either

And yeah it would be cool if they brought up about how Hodges used to live in L.A. since Morgan is from there but knowing the writers they forgot :(

'No one can hold a candle to' means that no one can compare to you.

Good to know if I ever make it there :)

7. DJRideout

:lol: If anyone has a random cap or two they wish to share, from the premiere, I'd be willing to except. :p It was great to see him. And it's great to see him included more and more within the group.

And why wait to hit up Disney...when someone was gracious enough to share. Though seeing it first hand would definitely make it that much more enjoyable.

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

You should know I won't forget you DJ! I'm just slower at capping this season - only about a third through the episode now, so this is all I have to offer you so far. I love the awkward way his right arm moves in that scene - almost hand on his hip before drifting up to rest on the door frame. So cute and awkwardly Hodges. :)

I'll be back with more when I get them, if nobody else beats me to it. :)

9. DJRideout

Awww...thanks Raynn :). I do appreciate the fact you didn't forget lil' old me. And I appreciate the fact that yer even taking the time to nab them and share them. If I had the means to do so, I would....just so I didn't have to trouble anyone. So thank you.

I love the fact that he has his hair a little longer this season. It was way to short last season. Mind you though, it is still short :lol: But I guess it had to do with another project he was working on at that time.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I saw this and thought you were talking about me. :lol: And then I realized what you were.

11. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Better late than never? More presents for DJ (and anyone else who appreciates them). :)

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

12. DJRideout

Awww....you are just to kind. Thank you...once again...so very much. And I don't want to know HOW he knew of such places when D.B asked. :lol: It's just weird.

Glad to see him in a more typical Hodges kinda way these past two episodes. It sure adds to the overall viewing. While I do like seeing other sides of his character, his behavior...especially in the second episode...was of the more... typical Hodges I came to love in the beginning.

13. sharp52092

Yes I agree about the difference in behavior in TTH and 73S, hope he and Morgan interact soon, I can totally see him being well Hodges around her :lol:

14. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Well, I started typing in a response about how it didn't really surprise me that Hodges knew that sort of thing, and how I liked his scene with Nick this week (he's a lab rat with attitude, not a field investigator!). But then Chrome decided to blow up spectacularly (and after I was just reading today about how it's supposed to be stable :rolleyes:). So yeah, too tired to figure out what I was saying, so I'll just leave you with some more caps. :)

last week
    and this week

15. DJRideout

I thought his little scene with Nick was fabulous. Felt like the Nick and Hodges from back in the day (well at least before all this Ray stuff). Getting along, but throwing a few little friendly jabs in at one another. Though for a split second, I thought Nick might have reacted negatively toward Hodges comment about never becoming grave shift supervisor, but I'm glad he took it on the chin and countered with a little comment of his own....though I can't remember what he said.

And Nick's little mocking shake of the hand on the way out of the lab made me laugh. I love them both carrying on like that.

It'll be interesting to see Morgan and Hodges interact, but I have a feeling that it'll be the as when he and Riley interacted. Though I am hoping that perhaps Morgan coming from LA will be enough to spark some sort of interesting interactions...you know, Hodges being transferred from there....hint hint ptb. :lol:

Raynn?? Thanks :)