Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

:beer:

Except CSI, i only saw him in Little Miss Sunshine. I wasn't going to watch the movie but when i saw Wallace i thought the movie should be interesting and funny, thinking Hodges in CSI :D Great movie btw...

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He was in "Little Miss Sunshine" the one with Greg Kinnear?:confused: I will have to rent this just to see him, I have no memory of him being in this. But I saw it a long time ago. Here's a cap of Hodges with Henry from "Pool Shark";)

HODGES AND HENRY

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

He only had a minor role in 'Little Miss Sunshine', but I thought the movie was entertaining all the same. A great....what would you call it, an independent film? Steve Carell was in it as well.

Perhaps 'The Larry Sanders Show' or 'Veronica's Closet' might ring a bell. They aired on television during the early to mid 90's. Wally had a fairly regular role in both. Apart from that, tv wise, he's done a lot of guest appearances in many different shows. Not to mention movies and voice overs for various cartoons. Anyone familiar with one titled 'Mission Hill'??

4. Desertwind

Thank's DJ My friend in Nevada did tell me about "The Larry Sanders Show" He goes "don't you remember Wally from that show"? I go "NO I never saw it", but now you've given fans a bit of history pertaining to him, I will rent "Little Miss Sunshine" soon, good movie, everything went wrong in it that could go wrong. I do remember parts of it:thumbsup:

5. Desertwind

One of Hodges wth Grissom in "Post Mortem", season 7~

GIL AND HODGES

6. Desertwind

One of Hodges and pals form the episode "GRAVE SHIFT":thumbsup:

GREG..RAY..HODGES

7. Malenkia

Malenkia Civilian

Is anyone else disappointed? Two episodes and no Hodges.... =(

8. DJRideout

Not to worry Malenkia. You're not the only one disappointed in not seeing Hodges in the past two episodes. I even commented over in "The List" episode thread that it was sad times for a Hodges fan. :lol: The last three weeks we had two new episodes and a rerun, and all three were without an appearance from Hodges. And mentioning his name is just not the same.

Though I do know that Wally is in the mist of working on a few side projects. (movies and an internet series - which were probably filmed around about the same time these CSI episodes were filmed) Hopefully we'll see him back in the next new episode :)

9. Malenkia

Malenkia Civilian

Having now had time to work my way through the entire thread I can easily say this will become a new addiction.;)

a little something to share - if you go to youtube and do a search for "Acme This Week 01/26/08" it shows Wallace hosting a sketch comedy show (looks heavy on the improv) and one of the bits is "Crime Scene Retaliation". He plays Hodges, who has been using his brilliance in the lab to get back at people in his life over the years. It's a funny take on something I could almost see him doing. They even continue it into another bit where he pops out of a door with a pen and says to the guy "Can you lick this?" he does "Thanks!" and then is gone again.:lol:

Worth the few minutes to check out.

10. Desertwind

Going back a ways, one of Grissom and Hodges from S/7~

POST MORTEM

11. Desertwind

From waaay back, from S/6, Hodges touching up his hair, with Gil and Sara looking on:alienblush:

KISS-KISS-BYE-BYE

12. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

Hey DJ, how are you? It's been forever since I've been on here!

13. DJRideout

Holy Crap! :eek: Is that who I think it is? :lol:**hugz** It certainly has been a long time since you ventured onto this site and into this thread. Gonna have to drop you a PM later to see how've you been etc. Either way, welcome back and don't be a stranger.

There's been little discussions here regarding Wally/Hodges, but not much as of late seeing the characters been MIA the past several weeks. But Wally has been doing several side projects so at least we know what he's been up to.

A comment that had been posted over on Liz Vassey's twitter not to long ago and PraetorCorvinus shared over in her thread....which is amusing and must be shared here as well.

""Dating Hodges"? Taxing. Working with Wally Langham? Priceless. :) "

I am sure the man is hilarious :lol:

14. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

Thanks for the welcome back!

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner