Veronica mars

Sad to say I haven't been watching since the end of season 2. Tried to watch season 3 but couldn't remember which night is was going to be on. So could someone give me a quick summary of what's been happening so far?

HI I'm new to the show too
lets just say the way we feel about CSI is the way my sister feels about Veronica Mars....
she got me hooked... I have only seen the first 4 episodes of Season 1 but it's really good :)

and it is somewhat like CSI in the investigation part and her dad being the former Sheriff and now a P.I. and how she takes on that role also

so I'm sorry but I have to ask this.... about Lilly... who did kill her? I'm going with her mother...

***please don't maul me or throw anything at me since it's not really a spoiler anymore**

Aaron Echolls, Logan's dad, killed Lily because he was screwing her and videotaped it, but she got the tape and threatened to go public with it if he didn't pay up...

WOW that's really interesting
puts a whole new light on things

thanks Hankster :)

btw- I promsied my sister I would watch more episodes but I told her not on Thursday night, that's CSI night :lol:

not really not for me anyway :D

I'm actually off to watch another episode

I borrowed my sisters Season 1 set so I can catch up

anyone got any links to VM fics?
doesn't matter what ship or anything

just interested in what is out there

^^^Thanks I'll check it out
this show is turning out to be pretty good
I'm only on the first season but it's good :D

Yay- new episode tonight! And a new murder mystery starts. Good stuff.

It's weird how much actors overlap shows these days. I've seen the dean's wife on CSI, the Supernatural, and now VM. Again, it seems like there's a small pool of actors who get shipped around TV. Obviously some of them have great agents, in addition to their own acting talents. :)

Man, I wonder what's going to happen with Logan. I love the guy to death, but things really have been rocky with he and Veronica this season. And I really think she is too demanding of him.

The guy who played Cassidy ...... I've seen him crop on in basically every TV show I watch. (Okay that's a bit of an exaggeration...). He's been in CSI:NY and Bones.

Back