Veronica mars

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Nickyboom, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

Wow...
    I've just discovered this show last week..
    my two cents: "C'mon, try and you will stay!" It's really priceless!
    For the ones who never watched this I can only say
    "C'mon, try and you will stay!"
    Because it's a very interesting show, the actors are all great, the universe is really dark and the plots are so written well...
    Veronica Mars rocks!!!

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I don't watch Veronica Mars, but I know my older sister loves it. :p

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Ah, another thread for Veronica Mars... maybe this one will last longer than the one I struggled to keep alive! :lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG!! I luv LUV Veronica Mars!! The actors are amazing great acting I might add! THe stories and Plots are well writen!! LUV IT!!! wait.... Do I sound like a Critic? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :confused:

5. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

apparently: no!
    It's why I used to like TWoP forum and recap.

I really enjoy this show... all the mysteries are "creepy".. and the actors are so great!! ( :rolleyes: love Jason Dohring and his interpretation of Logan.. who is by the way my favourite character)
    What I really like is that we only know that Veronica Mars is not "guilty"... but how can we trust the others.

By example, after season 1, I really didn't think Aaron Echolls was the murderer...(and I even doubt he really is now... :eek: after the episode where he and Logan were in jail...)
    Another thing, is Lynn Echolls really dead... "No body, no dead!!" :p

There are so much questions and potential answers...
    For me Veronica Mars is on top of my list of " Show who make me wonder " (sorry, even if I'm a csi fan, the investigations are more enigmatique than other show.. even Lost :rolleyes:)

"Rob Thomas is smarter than me..."

6. BabaOReilly

Yeah I love Logan too. If you saw the other thread, I whined incessantly about Veronica getting back together with whats-his-face. That guy is SOOOOOO boring! Bleh. Logan just has way more character.

I'm hoping this whole Meg/baby development will split them up, actually. Yeah, I'm mean- I know. :lol:

I'm hoping the discussion will pick up once the new eps start again... but don't hold your breath! :p

7. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

I also like Logan/Veronica.. but I prefer them not to get back together too soon.. :D
    I'd like to watch Logan in more troubles! (I'm psychotik too :devil:) I like his darkness.. In the season 1 final he told Veronica that "he think that his life couldn't be any worse".... C'mon Logan you are soo credulous!
    And now, we will watch more Weevil/Logan interaction :D

About Duncan... I think this character is really weird!

I really like this show! and its "inprectible ness "

8. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Duncan, a/k/a Donut is like a Ken doll or a mannequin--not interesting. I prefer Veronica with Logan, but Logan is a male-slut (doing it with Dick & Cassidy's stepmother Kendall). Still, this is a cool show that should be on CBS, not on You're Peeing... I mean U P N!!!

9. BabaOReilly

Yeah, Duncan is major snoresville. Logan is way more Veronica's "clever quip" speed. :)

10. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Hi! I love Veronica Mars! Well at least I used to. I haven't gotten around to watching the second season yet. Anyways, just like the rest of you I love Logan the most. That guy is just hot! And I prefer his character over Duncan's. I mean Duncan is just weird. :D

11. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

So cofi_shoy , you miss something with this new season...I hope you will watch it soon!

I don't dislike Duncan.. I just think he is weird.. and I like that "weirdness".. it's a huge part of the show..
    But of course I do préfer Logan.. because of a lot a thing but above all because he is a real "asshole" (the psychotic jackass :D).. He isn't the kind of character who became nice (even if sometimes he is nice.. with Lilly and Veronica by example).. no Way!! I like when he is just the evildoer!
    But I like him also because he is cynique (he has so much reasons to be like that) and funny... and at least Jason Dohring is sooo cute :p

I'm dying to watch the new episodes :devil: :devil:

12. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Did I remember it right that Kim Delaney is in this show?

13. Nickyboom

Nickyboom Prime Suspect

If you talk about Kim Delaney from NYPD blue... I don't remember her in "veronica Mars"... maybe in the futur?

There are (sometimes)in this show:
    - Harry Hamlin (Aaron Echolls)
    - Alyson Hannigan (Trina Echolls)
    - Charisma Carpenter
    - Lucy Lawless from "Xena" will be in the next episode ("Donut run")

14. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

WOW~~Should have a dig...thannnnnnnk you :lol:

15. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Yeah I missed a lot! And Charisma Carpenter guess starred? That is so cool I love her! I like Buffy people like her and Alyson Hannigan.

Anyways, all I know is that Veronica and Logan are back together. Is that right?