V - The Visitors Are Among Us

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Ginnna, Oct 20, 2009.

1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That was so creepy!!! :lol:

I'm glad Joshua survived too. I really like his character. Now I wonder what they'll do to him since they know he's fifth column.

Anna took me by surprised when she started freaking out in the end after finding all the eggs dead. "you're experiencing your first human emotion" yep she was and a strong one too :lol:.

I also liked that Lisa knows about Erica and that she turned to the other side. It'll be interesting how she handles everything now. It was cool when Joshua called her queen.

I have to say I really like most characters. I think Erica rocks :cool:.

2. Missing

Missing Pathologist

It just goes to show you that they are like us...Anna started screaming when the eggs died and her whole plan to take over the world...kinda like Hitler. Not so different from us and heck there are people out there who seem to have no emotion (scary I know). Curious to see how this show goes......

3. gregfan3

gregfan3 Police Officer

I really like this show. I think it is very well acted for the most part and I like almost every character. My favorite is Joshua, so glad they brought him back! I also like the silent strength of Father Jack's character.
    I really think that is one of the best season finales, ever! Well done!

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I really enjoy Father Jack. His struggle is very evident and I like how much he cares for the people around him. I also like Erica. I think that she is a good mix of kick a** and caring mom. Plus I like how she acts toward Anna. I think their scenes are great.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's back!

Tonight's episode was a strong start to the season. Anna is so devious and deceiving that it's really hard to figure out what she has planned. Can't wait to see what's in store for this season. :D

(As a side note: if you loved David Rambo's episodes of CSI, he is now a producer/writer for V this season. :) )

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Finally!! It's so great to have this show back!! Thought the episode was great and I'm intrigued as to what's coming. I always feel like they answer one question and 3 more pop up in it's place, love it :).

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Interesting to see "Diana" from the original series too!

So, is Tyler an alien implant baby?