Ups And Downs Of The Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
theatresporter said:
wibble said:
Up: Going to the cinema this afternoon to see The Departed, yay! Can't wait :D It seems like a good movie from what I've heard so far :)

I saw the original (Korean) film it was based on, on Friday, scribble. It's called 'Infernal Affairs', and I really liked it. So I hope The Departed is just as good :)

Yeah, I've heard people talking about the original over at imdb, though I haven't seen it. Some people are saying IA is better than The Departed, but I'll have to get my hands on IA to decide for myself. I recommend The Departed to anyone who likes gangster movies and doesn't mind lots of swearing and people getting shot in the head :p I was certainly wondering how it was all going to turn out in the end!

Up: Other than the ceiling? Nothing.
Down: Everything.

But... Up: The eternal optimist I am not, but I try to always look on the briiiight side of life. *whistles* :)

Up: I AM AWAKE...MWUAHAHAH!!
Up: I'm drinking pop!
Up: I'm sitting beside Allie!
Down: Umm...I don't want to got to school.
Down: My friend that likes to meet up with us is once again late
Down: REALLY don't wanna go to school
Up: My cousin knows about me being a lesbian :) which is good, cause that means I don't have to hide it.

UP: i get out of bed on time
Down: No money
Down: Feeling depressed
Down: hate myself because i make so many problems..
Down: No money to eat
Down: Yelling at the cat..
Up: there is csi on tv tonight.. and its getting warmer in here to.

Down: Yelling at the cat..
Now, that's something you shouldn't do. No matter how bad the day gets, cuddling the cat will make you feel much better than letting your frustrtion out on her...

Up: Watching stupid TV with my sis.
Down: I'm eating the same things everyday, I'm getting sick of it.

Up: Ahhhh my car is back :p

Down: Every day I have to deal w/ my immature bitchy mom.

I dunno: Doing this project on adoption is bringing up things I don't want to deal with emotionally.

Up: I'm listening to awesome music
Up: I'm drinking pop
Down: AH! My roommate scared the hell of me, she just walked inside and was like "HELLO!" it scared me
Down: It's snowing :(
Down: I'm cold
Down: Dang it! Girlfriends not home...AGAIN!
Up: Umm, I'm happy!

Up: I slept in.
Up: Went shopping.
Up: Got new clothes.
Down: Had a huge fight with dad.
Down: Dad told me a huge lie.

Up: i saw my baby today
Up: it stopped raining

Down: It rained all day yesterday, all last night, and all day today and we had a lot of floodings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back