Ups And Downs Of The Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
wibble said:
Up: Going to the cinema this afternoon to see The Departed, yay! Can't wait :D It seems like a good movie from what I've heard so far :)

I saw the original (Korean) film it was based on, on Friday, scribble. It's called 'Infernal Affairs', and I really liked it. So I hope The Departed is just as good :)

Up: Talking to one of my friends on Skype all morning

Down: Having the morning end :p

Up: Talked to my guyfriend for today, last talked to him on Friday...arb, I know:p
Up: Have a whole bunch of sweets and presents from my party:p
Up: Spent the whole night with my two really good friends:D
Down: Girls being really mean to eachother for petty reasons.
Down: Stayed up until three last night...soo....tired..

down: im writing an englsih essay (and gave myself a really hard subject for it) and an englsih project (german weapons in WW1 what fun)
up: belle and sebastian is playing....the blues are still blue kids

Down: Yesterday and today was f***** stupid day..and guess whose fault is it?Parents!!!... :mad:
Up: Monday first lesson isn't and 2 household's!!
Up: outside is so wonderful :) ...but so cold day!! :(

Up: i am home...home, lovely home! ^_^ *strokes laptop*
Up: met my cousin!
Up: this was one great weekend! :D
Up: finally i have my own route for motorcycles! yiihaa! *jumping up and down*
down: my stomach feels wierd.. :rolleyes:
down: tomorrow is school and i didn't get done my homeworks again..duuh ..what.. i came home too late :p

Up: Little sister is back :)
Up: "Unlawful Entry" is on TV in less than an hour. I looove that movie.
Down: My mother is back as well.

Up: Umm...I'm on a computer!
Up: I got myself coffee! (After sitting there complaining that I wanted it for like 2 hours)
Down: I wanted to stay in my pajamas all day, only my one roommate refused to let me leave the house in my pajamas, so i had to put jeans on
Down: I'm bored
Down: Nothing to do! One roommates watching TV, other one is sleeping, and the other one is hanging out with her friend!

Up: I got every thing done at work that needed to be done
Down: I had to work today
Up: I get to work by myself tomorrow
Down: I have to work tomorrow

Up: I've officailly proved my cat believes she's a dog.
Down: The movie I've just watched with my best friend was supposed to be a horror and we actually spent all the time laughing. :rolleyes:

Up: Girlfriends home
Up: I finished my anthro HW
Up: I think my cousin knows
Down: I think my cousin knows
Down: Grr...this frustrates me!

Down: Trying to write an essay for a History of Art course I'm taking and my brain just doesn't want to function.
Up: I'm going on vacation in 2 days!! :D

Up: only two days of class this week!
Down: your psychotic history teacher and his mountains of assignments

Up: my friend is better. I hate colds....
Down: Really tired because I didn't get any sleep during the weekend due to partying friends and various going to the movies late at night...
Up: New week! (wait, change that to down...)

Up - I'm going to be packing up all my stuff tonight ready to move into my new room. *yay* I'm really looking forward to it. :D

Down - I've just had to pack up a weeks worth of post at work, it took me about 2 hours. :eek: Actually, it's really my own fault, I forgot to mention that we had run out of envelopes last week, so we had to wait for a re print. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back