Ups And Downs Of The Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss_Undercover said:
Down:

My little dog with name Ronja died yesterday evening at the age of 12 years.
She was critically ill.... :(

I can only to cry about her... I miss she so... :(
I'm so sorry to hear that Miss_Undercover. :(

Miss_U, I'm sorry for your loss.

It's very sad to lose your best buddy. :( I lost my cat a year ago, I knew her whole my life. If you want to talk.. you know where to find me.

I'm sorry to hear about your dog Miss_Undercover.

Up: Proved something to myself.

Down: A friend of mine went to NY this morning and didn't take me with him. I wanted to go but I couldn't afford it.

Up: Had dance lesson today and it was a lot of fun.
Up: Listening to good music.
Up: No homework this weekend.
Down: I fail writing on my new fic all the time. Everything feels wrong...
Up: ... But I won't give up. :p

up: i went shoppin and got a book...doctor who volume 5 (woop!) and a beayoootiful top!

up: now im watchin robin hood and jonas armstrong is hott!

Down: Saturday night, not going out, nothing on TV, nothing to do. I'm BORED. And when I'm bored I'm completely uninspired, means I can't even use the time for writing or anything else...

Up: Can't get much worse...ok, technically it could but I feel like being optimistic today :)

Up - Finishing work today. :lol:

Down - I scrapped the inside of my wrist on the sharp corner of a shelf at work, I also cut my foot this morning on glass. :( Bad day for injuries. :eek:

Up: On a computer! and the best part is...it's my computer!! Hahahaha
Up: Me so happy
Down: I am such a loser no matter what happens. It's Saturday night, I have a girlfriend, but yet I still end up sitting alone at home. She went to go see a friend she hasn't seen for a while so here I sit :p
Down: It's gonna take me two hours to download the new MSN!

Tinkerbell said:
Down - I scrapped the inside of my wrist on the sharp corner of a shelf at work, I also cut my foot this morning on glass. :( Bad day for injuries. :eek:

Aw, I hope they heal up soon Tink :)

Up: Going to the cinema this afternoon to see The Departed, yay! Can't wait :D It seems like a good movie from what I've heard so far :)

Down: Gotta try and cram in some Uni work today at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back